Am I the only one who likes being circumcised ?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Matt Cohen, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Matt Cohen

Matt Cohen Member

There seems to be hardly anyone around who prefers being circumcised.

Guys from the UK and Europe all seem to be uncircumcised.
    Guys from America seem to be circumcised but loads are restoring their foreskinby stretching the remaining skin.

I grew up in the UK with a foreskin but decided to get myself circumcised when I was 16. I much prefer it. My penis is cleaner, it's more hygenic, it looks better, my girlfriend prefers it, and above all the most sensitive part (the glans) gets full stimulation.

I know I'm probably in a minority here but is there anyone else out there who is circumcised and prefers it ??

2. T-Lex

T-Lex Member

Albums:
    Matt, I agree with you 100%. I'm not sure why there's been such a backlash lately against circumcision. I, for one, am quite glad my parents had the foresight to remove my foreskin. I also prefer cut guys when selecting sexual partners for all the reasons you stated (typically cleaner, looks better, etc.).

3. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    you made the choice to be cut
    those of us that were cut at birth had no choice.
    thats the point it is our body it should be our choice

4. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't begrudge my folks for having me circumsized. I like my cock. I wish it was a little more sensitive though. I am not prepared to stretch the remaining skin back over it. Not that big of a deal to me.

5. D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin Account Disabled

I'm glad i'm circumcised, and glad that it was done right after birth and have no recolection of it.

6. SteveHd

Gold Member

That may be the case over there in Europe. People prefer what their accustomed to.
    Implying that a whole penis is dirtier or unhygienic?
    A minority over there. You'd be in a majority in USA, but a declining majority due to the decline of R.I.C.

If it's such a big deal, maybe you should emigrate? :biggrin1:

7. simcha

Gold Member

Yeah, I'm happy that I'm cut. Well, I don't know anything else so I can't say that I've ever really considered the alternative before encountering the rabidly crazed anti circ brigade in the world.

If I weren't Jewish I don't think I'd really care either way. Being Jewish, I'm glad it was done.

8. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I prefer the cut look more than uncut. I would have liked to have been able to decide for my self if I wanted to be cut, but I know I would have decided to get circumcised at later date anyway.
    I have such an low threshold for pain and doctors that upon reflection I'm happy I was cut as an infant.

9. justcurious80

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was cut as a child, as my father is circumcised as well. I will say that I do wish I had a foreskin, because I feel that it is unfair and cruel for parents to make decisions for their defenseless infant child. I have heard from several people on this site their livid opinions on my circumcision and other circumcisions, and I have to say I was quite upset by the ignorance of said people. If I had to choose, I would get my foreskin back, because I wish to be the way that nature intended me to be. I will not try restoring however, because I do not want to be disappointed if it is not to my expectations. I accept that I'm circumcised and am glad that I have the extra skin that I do.

Do you other cut men have styles like mine? I seem to have a lot of extra skin underneath the head due to the clamp used when circumcised. I haven't seen too many people with that much frenulum remaining

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/15506d1191039414-underside-of-my-penis-0928072356.jpg

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/15469d1190993049-underside-of-my-penis-0928071106.jpg

10. D_Olly_Oxenfrie

D_Olly_Oxenfrie New Member

No you're not ! Got cut by choice a few years ago and my only regret is having waited as long as I did.........sex is just fantastic!

11. Jory

Jory New Member

It seems like it is circ night on LPSG tonight! There's my post about circumcised in UK as well.

12. SteveHd

Gold Member

Jory, it's every day and every night and sometimes every hour of every day.

13. Jory

Jory New Member

Lol thanks!

14. Northland

Gold Member

I was circumcised at the age of 28 due to an attrocious accident. Prior to that, I never gave much thought to the foreskin, I knew I had one and many of my friends did not (this was during the 1960s and 70s when circumcision was still mostly standard in the U.S.A.). After the circumcision and the healing, I discovered better sensations than I had ever had before. I know this flys in the face of what most persons believe when they go on about skin cells in the foreskin; yet, for me the entire nature of sex improved both with men and with women.

Through the years I have had sexual encounters with men who are circumcised and uncircumcised and none ever spoke of lacking sensation. In my encounters with women, there was 1 who said it was better without the foreskin and the others never commented at all, they were more interested in the penis being able to become erect and enter into them.

So, at the end of the day, I am happy with my having been circumcised and wish my family had had insurance when I was born, since that was the reason the procedure was not done at that time.

15. Peter20

Peter20 Member

Albums:
    I'm glad that I got circumcised at birth.

16. Lee1972

Lee1972 New Member

As for me, I think I am glad that I was circumsised (not at birth) but at the same time, I would not mind at all had I not being circumsised - as long as I know how to keep it clean all the time!

17. jayagoose

jayagoose Member

Glad to be circumcised here.

Uncut dicks are just ugly, in my honest opinion.

18. London_Calling

London_Calling New Member

If you had grown up in a country where the majority of cocks you saw were natural you'd probably think the opposite!

19. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    I totally agree...I'm currently in the looooong process of reconstructing my foreskin to try to correct my parents uninformed choice for me.

As to the original question, I have what I have (at this point) and so like what I got. My preference for cut vs uncut has changed so much over time, that now I have not preference for the other guy.:biggrin1:

20. cute5

cute5 New Member

I was circumcised at about a week old, 51 years later and I'm perfectly happy with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted