Am I the only one who likes being circumcised ?

D

deleted1124838

Cut as a baby when it was reasonably popular in Ireland where I was born. Middle class families in Ireland and especially in the cities circumcised the boys in the 1950 and 60's. All my family of five boys were circumcised Probably 50% cut in my school year. We all showered in the nude after sports so noone hid from anyone else. . Never regretted it especially when my family moved to USA and went to catholic school. ALL the guys in my class (1971) were circumcised so it felt very natural. Aleways happy that I was done as a kide.

So was it popular in Ireland. I thought is wasn't. It was a 50/50 thing when I was born here in New Zealand.

perverted2themax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, cut as an adult must’ve been brutal

I was 30 when I had it done... It was really no big deal... I was surprised actually... I had it done for a medical reason... wish it had been done when I was born though... sometimes I miss that bit of skin but mostly NOPE

Reactions: orangeC

perverted2themax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow man. I’m so glad it worked out. Pretty cool u got to experience both sensations.

Yes I was lucky to have that experience... of uncut and cut.... all 3 of my boys were uncut and 2 decided to have it done in their teens... we had told them is was their choice...

Reactions: LondonCutguy

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I got cut 3 weeks ago. Everything is healing up quite nicely. Reason was medical (foreskin would not retract, and I exhausted all other treatment options - well they weren't suitable for me). I haven't had sex (or masturbated) with it yet, and I couldn't when I was intact but here is what I hate:

1) I will never be able to appreciate the highly rated gliding action of foreskin, or all those masturbation methods (circling the frenulum, etc)
2) A lot of people say that sex is like 10% of the sensation they had intact, so this is constantly worrying me. Maybe when I do have sex, it is still so good that I'm more than content, but...
3) People say that a few years later sex is feelingless, so it makes me feel that...
4) I should get all the sex in now while I can before it becomes a numb experience, which is pretty sad.
5) Everything has been a struggle and learning curve. Peeing, positioning of my penis in my trousers, etc.
6) I have a fairly destructive cut. The cut looked low but with the stitches coming out, the foreskin has expanded and seems to bunch up, so there is more. My frenulum was also removed so I was upset about that but I can rub a vibrator against the underside of my penis, which feels good. On the otherhand, no frenulum = no risk of tearing.
7) What a woman would feel

The actual cut itself looks fine.

Also when people say that they're happy with their cut in this thread, could you specify the nature of the cut? (high/low, fren removed or kept).

Dude all I can say is I've been cut since birth. My glans is very sensitive. So I can't say that I've ever had numb sex. When I was cut my frenulum was removed as well. So I've never missed it. Never knowing that I had a foreskin I can only speak as one who has been cut all of his life. I've always enjoyed masturbating (varying styles) and sexual intercourse. I've never not had feelings in my glans or any other part of my penis. I can say that after sex my glans can be extremely sensitive not always just depends on the roughness of sex I've been having.

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There seems to be hardly anyone around who prefers being circumcised.

Guys from the UK and Europe all seem to be uncircumcised.
Guys from America seem to be circumcised but loads are restoring their foreskinby stretching the remaining skin.

I grew up in the UK with a foreskin but decided to get myself circumcised when I was 16. I much prefer it. My penis is cleaner, it's more hygenic, it looks better, my girlfriend prefers it, and above all the most sensitive part (the glans) gets full stimulation.

I know I'm probably in a minority here but is there anyone else out there who is circumcised and prefers it ??

I like mine never wanted to not be, although I am curious what it would be like. Sounds like you have had that opportunity.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm perfectly fine with my circumcision and it was done beautifully. I've seen some bad circumcisions that are too tight and just all wrong. I also appreciate guys that are uncircumcised. I've had some of my most amazing experiences with guys that are uncut and their cocks are beautiful to me. The foreskin is just something extra for me to enjoy.

Reactions: orangeC

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was cut at birth and have always loved the way my cock looks. I've had uncut friends and if they're happy so be it. Had a college roommate who was having some problems with infection and got a full circ his second year of college. Turned out beautifully and he was very happy with the result. I just like the look and feel of an exposed glans.

D

deleted1124838

Cut as a baby when it was reasonably popular in Ireland where I was born. Middle class families in Ireland and especially in the cities circumcised the boys in the 1950 and 60's. All my family of five boys were circumcised Probably 50% cut in my school year. We all showered in the nude after sports so noone hid from anyone else. . Never regretted it especially when my family moved to USA and went to catholic school. ALL the guys in my class (1971) were circumcised so it felt very natural. Aleways happy that I was done as a kide.

I didn't think it was that popular in Ireland. But I have a Kiwi mate who's Irish born father made sue him and his brothers followed in Dad's "cut cock" footsteps.

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude all I can say is I've been cut since birth. My glans is very sensitive. So I can't say that I've ever had numb sex. When I was cut my frenulum was removed as well. So I've never missed it. Never knowing that I had a foreskin I can only speak as one who has been cut all of his life. I've always enjoyed masturbating (varying styles) and sexual intercourse. I've never not had feelings in my glans or any other part of my penis. I can say that after sex my glans can be extremely sensitive not always just depends on the roughness of sex I've been having.
You're having sex? Does your grandmother know???:p

Reactions: Gj816

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've posted the same message on a few different forums, but getting myself circumcised when I was nearly 29 (nearly 53 now) has been one of the best things I've done for myself. In many respects I wish I'd been cut as an infant, but growing up uncut, I appreciate bring cut all the more. Here in the UK us cut guys are definitely in the minority and it's always a pleasure to encounter a fellow roundhead :)