Am I the only one who likes being circumcised ?

D

deleted972301

Although, I love being cut, I do wonder sometimes. Most of the women that I have fucked across Europe were highly fascinated at the fact that I was cut as well. They loved it which made me appreciate that decision being made for me at such a young age. But it is what it is.

Reactions: orangeC

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no I love my cut and I'm very happy with how much skin my doctor apparently left me!! So much sensitivity, there's plenty of loose skin for sliding up and down the shaft, and I think my glans is about damn perfect ;) especially fully exposed like this! I would love to know what I'd be like uncut (if it's this sensitive now...omg) but I can't change it!

TLCTugger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love it and wouldn't change. I find uncut penises to be so aesthetically unpleasant.
Less penis is fine as long as the informed adult owner of the penis is making the decision to have less penis. As far as aesthetics, people learn to like what their society conditions them to like. Good-hearted folks can unlearn the monstrous preference for a partner who has lost a siginificant pleasure-receptor. Most of the world doesn't have anything to unlearn - typical straight European women who come to the US are dismayed that most penises have no moving parts to play with.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Less penis is fine as long as the informed adult owner of the penis is making the decision to have less penis. As far as aesthetics, people learn to like what their society conditions them to like. Good-hearted folks can unlearn the monstrous preference for a partner who has lost a siginificant pleasure-receptor. Most of the world doesn't have anything to unlearn - typical straight European women who come to the US are dismayed that most penises have no moving parts to play with.
I don't feel I have less penis. On the contrary!

Reactions: deleted15807

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been circumcised since birth, love it and wouldn't have it any other way. Ive had plenty of women ask before hand if i was cut and have been told by many they prefer them cut, that being said they were all north American [Canadian]. I've only been with one woman who wasn't from NA, Romanian and she'd never seen a circumcised penis before, i asked her one time what she thought of it after we'd been hooking up for a while, sex wise she said it didn't make much difference, but she preferred it for blowjobs

D

deleted1168963

Been circumcised since birth, love it and wouldn't have it any other way. Ive had plenty of women ask before hand if i was cut and have been told by many they prefer them cut, that being said they were all north American [Canadian]. I've only been with one woman who wasn't from NA, Romanian and she'd never seen a circumcised penis before, i asked her one time what she thought of it after we'd been hooking up for a while, sex wise she said it didn't make much difference, but she preferred it for blowjobs
I get the same response from the women I dated. They prefer my cut cock over their uncut partners they had in the past.

TLCTugger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They prefer my cut cock over their uncut partners they had in the past.
Of course that which people express a preference for is largely a learned phenomenon. Most of the world is intact, but guys who live where cutting is common will surely find plenty of partners who are used to cut penis. Once they know the facts, folks can easily unlearn a preference for a partner who has lost skin mobility, protection for the glans, and a lot of pleasure-receptive surface.

About half of US infants are being left intact these days, so whichever way a boy is allowed to be he'll have plenty of company.

S

SirConcis

In courtries where circ is not common, you still find a percentage of males who truly enjoy leaving their foreskin retracted in underwear. Of those, it is somewhat permanently retracted.

Having bare glans in underwear makes you feel much more like a man during the day. (at least when cut by choice or if leaving skin retracted).

In courtries where circ is not common, you still find a percentage of males who truly enjoy leaving their foreskin retracted in underwear. Of those, it is somewhat permanently retracted.

Having bare glans in underwear makes you feel much more like a man during the day. (at least when cut by choice or if leaving skin retracted).
By choice is an opportune word. I feel more like a man when I’m covered. I feel more complete and confident. Of course it was MY CHOICE to go through the aggravation of trying to get coverage when I shouldn’t have had to do that in the first place.

Reactions: Wei
D

deleted1168963

I like being circumcised
I do too. I had no choice in being 6’4” tall either. Or having a really fat dick. Being circumcised is something I will not rail against. I like being cut as do my gals.

It depresses the shit out of me. I sort of hate my dick to be honest, I feel embarrassed especially if my partner at the time is uncut

Reactions: Wei