Am I the only one who likes being circumcised ?

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It’s good that people are happy with their penis, cut or otherwise.

It’s a shame when many people believe circumcision is necessary for religious and health reasons;
They think a penis with all that extra skin is probably dirty and might cause diseases and smells etc.
It’s a common misconception that people hold on to, just to justify themselves that circumcision is not done merely for religious reasons but also necessary for personal hygiene and health.

I THINK mine was not cut shortly after birth but later lol. I have a vague recollection of our family doctor doing something to my willy in the kitchen at home, and the only other person who'd know (my mother) is sadly no longer with us.

Absolutely happy with mine. Think it's quite cute, and have never had any complaints!

IMG_20190206_213842.jpg
IMG_20190206_185330.jpg

CJF88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m a 30 year old guy in the UK, I have endless problems with my foreskin ripping and generally being ugly and getting in the way. I am really looking forward to getting cut soon. I am waiting for my appointment. My partner is also having it done.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sure, parents make medical decisions. If circumcision were a medical decision, there would be a diagnosis of defect, disease, or injury. There would be a record of the non-invasive remedies ruled out or tried first, and their outcomes.

Your entire post is excellent!

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m a 30 year old guy in the UK, I have endless problems with my foreskin ripping and generally being ugly and getting in the way. I am really looking forward to getting cut soon. I am waiting for my appointment. My partner is also having it done.

I'm sorry you are having medical problems. If you do some research (assuming you haven't) there are solutions to phimosis that do not involve cutting you. It is logical that NHS might just go ahead and operate because it is simpler and involves fewer appointments than a gradual solution that keeps the foreskin. Of course the choice is up to you once you know your options. If you partner is also getting cut, I would lay in a big supply of lube.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

I hate being cut. Wish I had been given a say in my own body. Maybe I'm not missing much, but whether I am or not, the fact that I'll never be able know is what kills. Makes me want to cut a bitch.
Same. I would accept with full responsibility any of the supposed negative effects of having intact genitals and deciding whether to do something about it myself, as it should be.

Last edited by a moderator:

niagarachatter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I personally do not care that my parents decided to get me cut at birth. I would have to think that they must have had a good reason for doing it, I know my mother was catholic and my father protestant so do not think it was for religious reason. Personally I like being cut as it gives me some good feelings on the glans and holds my PA and glans ring on really good and makes it sensitive when free balling in jeans and shows the glans really good in grey sweats pants and swimming trunks. I have sucked both and to tell you the truth I do prefer to suck cut better but I would not turn down an uncut cock.

Reactions: Gj816

James Bell

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only people that like circumcision are circumcision fetishits and Americans which kind of go hand in hand tbh

Is it entirely inconceivable that some of us are guys who've experienced both states and prefer being cut?

Are you cut? If not, upon what is your opinion based other than conjecture and gross prejudice?