Am I the only one who likes being circumcised ?

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very happy with my penis being circumcised, wish very much it would have been done at birth like normal people were that have surrounded me all my life, took a bit of bull shit and ridicule in my younger years prior to age 29 YO in gym changing clothing and in the showers about my really odd looking penis. My only wish now is that I would have been given a much tighter cut. I guess the Physician did the loose cut to make it easier for masturbation. IMHO all males should be circumcised at birth. Those that don't like it can do what they call fore skin restore, which isn't really going to restore fore shin but it just stretches the existing fore skin.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it entirely inconceivable that some of us are guys who've experienced both states and prefer being cut?

Are you cut? If not, upon what is your opinion based other than conjecture and gross prejudice?

I have read that they read it from a document by some health organization but you can find as many or more that contradicts. It is like the differences in size and shape studies by all the different contradictions in those studies. I don't understand why they are here trying to convince all of us who like our circumcision that we should not like it? I always say to the person thinking of getting a circumcision that ii is his penis and if after the discussion with his chosen Urologist he decides to get a circumcision then go where your thinking guides him. I also of coarse answer any questions as I got a vasectomy at the same time as my circumcision.

Gopher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like being cut. Think I have a nice looking cock. Ease of maintenance is also nice
don't really want to get involved in this thread but honestly if cut guys actually believe that "maintenance" is hard if you are uncut then i don't know what to say. cleaning your dick isnt hard with foreskin UNLESS you have a medical issue with your foreskin, its like maybe 1 second longer for me to pull back my foreskin and rinse than it is for someone who is cut.

dominoes

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only people that like circumcision are circumcision fetishits and Americans which kind of go hand in hand tbh
That generalization is entirely untrue. Try going to the UAE, Palestine, Israel, Pakistan, Indonesia, Turkey, etc... and parade around saying that and you'll have a different perspective.

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IMO Circumcision is genital mutilation.

Many people believe a foreskin wouldn’t be clean and might cause diseases and such. It’s a common misconception people hold on to, just to justify themselves that circumcision is not done merely for religious reasons but also necessary for personal hygiene and health.

We were born with the extra skin for a reason and it shouldn’t be removed unless for medical reasons.

Guysandmaybebirds

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
IMO Circumcision is genital mutilation.

Many people believe a foreskin wouldn’t be clean and might cause diseases and such. It’s a common misconception people hold on to, just to justify themselves that circumcision is not done merely for religious reasons but also necessary for personal hygiene and health.

We were born with the extra skin for a reason and it shouldn’t be removed unless for medical reasons.

it’s not a misconception there is science out there that says it helps stop diseases such as aids/hiv The biology of how circumcision reduces HIV susceptibility: broader implications for the prevention field

Ive sucked a lot of uncut dick and trust me cut dicks are always cleaner

Feign

Superior Member
Media
That generalization is entirely untrue. Try going to the UAE, Palestine, Israel, Pakistan, Indonesia, Turkey, etc... and parade around saying that and you'll have a different perspective.
I was talking about the WESTERN world. I know Muslims and Jews circumcise.

Americans are the ones that heavily promote male circumcision outside of the mIddle east.

Gopher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it’s not a misconception there is science out there that says it helps stop diseases such as aids/hiv The biology of how circumcision reduces HIV susceptibility: broader implications for the prevention field

Ive sucked a lot of uncut dick and trust me cut dicks are always cleaner

First of all the information in the link cited is good. An interesting read. With important takeaways. Circumcision is HYPOTHESIZED to reduce HIV transmission and how so is in the article. It could be a method to reduce transmission in ENDEMIC areas, such as regions of Africa. Not the USA or similar countries(other protection measures are available and far better, like condoms). Its a preventative measure which means that it does not completely remove the risk and frankly using it as a justification or reason for circumcision is foolish. It provides a false sense of security that circumcised men are "more protected" than uncircumcised men. Because both a condom and preventative treatments like PREP are more protective than being cut.

Linked is another article that covers a commonly sourced fact regarding circumcision being better at reducing STI's. It details some of the potential inaccuracies of the American study including points like an increased condom use by people who were cut and the main fact that the study was done in Uganda. Not in america and that is an important detail no one ever mentions when saying "cut is safer".
Circumcision and STIs

Ultimately I don't see the argument for cut being safer than uncut. Condoms are safer than both and if you are having unprotected sex because of a belief that your circumcision makes you safer...well come to your own conclusions on that.

PS. I also have sucked a lot of dick, and Ive had bad experiences with both cut and uncut men. Sorry your experiences have been the contrary but a cut person isn't inherently more hygienic than an uncut person.

Reactions: Yorkie

Gopher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Very happy with my penis being circumcised, wish very much it would have been done at birth like normal people were that have surrounded me all my life, took a bit of bull shit and ridicule in my younger years prior to age 29 YO in gym changing clothing and in the showers about my really odd looking penis. My only wish now is that I would have been given a much tighter cut. I guess the Physician did the loose cut to make it easier for masturbation. IMHO all males should be circumcised at birth. Those that don't like it can do what they call fore skin restore, which isn't really going to restore fore shin but it just stretches the existing fore skin.

What is your reasoning for why people should all be circumcised at birth? The only justification for your circumcision i have seen is that you prefer the appearance as your dealt with "bullshit and ridicule" in your youth. Normalizing being uncut would be far more productive than forcing circumcision on people.

To be clear I don't care that people like their circumcisions or had them later in life. I don't go into the idea that its abuse or mutilation etc etc. But to suggest that one is better than the other is foolish and to force your own belief onto everyone because of aesthetics is ridiculous. Its easier to remove than recreate. So if people want a circumcision it should be their choice when they are of an age to make that choice.

I think we all can agree that circumcision at birth is an unnecessary medical procedure. It makes no sense to put a baby through such a stress.

Now, I can say that "mutilation" is a strong world to characterize a circumcision. Maybe it works in the context of a person circumcised at birth (if he cares about it later in life), but you cannot generalize it. I think it is pretty acceptable for religious purposes.

sim_8701

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I
I was cut as an in my early 20's. I love it. I would not change it for the world.
I was the same I got cut in my early 20’s and love being cut and I to wouldn’t change it