Am I the only one who likes being circumcised ?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: deleted1074483

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He is not a doctor, he is a troll.

He comes here to cheer for sensitivity loss and erectile dysfunction on circumcised men. It is his way of feeling special in this website.
I'm sorry you even openly admitted that you had sensitivity loss
right here No Fap?
you tired to play it off as something else...

I'm cut - since birth - and I'm way past 60... didn't reach my "peak" until recently. Do you remember that commercial that said, "If your erection lasts over four hours, seek medical attention." ?

...About performance, I think that should be the other way around. I'll be seeking help if I can't last four hours! Honestly, I enjoy my sessions so much, that if I didn't need a job, I would probably keep myself erect for eight hours a day (or more.)

So don't suspect that, "everybody as they get older experiences some 'performance' issues." It's just not true.

you have problems keeping it up according to you

When is it too big?
bad lies
anyone who uses pumps most likely has ED

When is it too big?

Not sure if im gay

When is it too big?

Maca

Your a long time pumper bro...
https://www.lpsg.com/members/bigtenohh.559021/?page=3#profile-post-1860806
Do penis enlargement devices actually work?

Reactions: TLCTugger

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
right here No Fap?
you have problems keeping it up according to you
When is it too big?
bad lies
anyone who uses pumps most likely has ED
When is it too big?
Not sure if im gay
When is it too big?
Maca
Your a long time pumper bro...
https://www.lpsg.com/members/bigtenohh.559021/?page=3#profile-post-1860806
Do penis enlargement devices actually work?
WOW, You're fucking creep! What? Are you going to hack me next?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: TLCTugger

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
right here No Fap?

Quite funny you selected such comment. I have even deeper explanations in other comments on how I feel about my sensitivity, but whatever, right?

I can elaborate how I feel about my sensitivity after my circumcision again: exposure DID reduce my sensitivity. Some uncut guys are so sensitive that the doctor asks them to retract their foreskin and try to expose their glans. Why? This little move helps to reduce the sensitivity.

If I, today, decide to avoid any kind of friction, the sensitivity WILL increase. If I don't jerk off for one week, my sensitivity WILL increase. If my glans are not dry, my sensitivity Will increase.

Not rocket science, just common sense.

I am sorry most of the penises around here work just fine. This seems to be a hit itp your self esteem.

BTW, update: after 2 months and 2 weeks testing NoFap, I ejaculated without masturbation. My penis was so sensitive that it happened after I pushed my dick down. That never happened to me, even when I was uncut.

Reactions: Nexolaris

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Quite funny you selected such comment. I have even deeper explanations in other comments on how I feel about my sensitivity, but whatever, right?

I can elaborate how I feel about my sensitivity after my circumcision again: exposure DID reduce my sensitivity. Some uncut guys are so sensitive that the doctor asks them to retract their foreskin and try to expose their glans. Why? This little move helps to reduce the sensitivity.

If I, today, decide to avoid any kind of friction, the sensitivity WILL increase. If I don't jerk off for one week, my sensitivity WILL increase. If my glans are not dry, my sensitivity Will increase..

But what you talk about only proves a point..

just like pp_ryder getting caught in his lies not need pills or help getting it up.
if your using a penis pump you most definitely have problems getting it up...

I know I may have had problems my self but it because
apparent "hormone imbalance" as every week is going by it's getting better and better, my cholesterol has never been an issue it self as it was only 135(total) in 2018 and is 122 (total)last month i had it checked again.

Actually for me i can't stand direct physical contact to my glans quite painful i may add (but if I do it, it's not a problem ) but hands or fingers are not a vagina. :emoji_rolling_eyes: anyways....

Jemoen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I have problems with circumcision ; (
After more than a month the swelling (edema??) doesn't go away. Anyone knows if there is a medical or circumcision thread where I can discuss this please. I'm desperate

dominoes

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think I have problems with circumcision ; (
After more than a month the swelling (edema??) doesn't go away. Anyone knows if there is a medical or circumcision thread where I can discuss this please. I'm desperate
What has your doctor said about your situation?

Reactions: Nexolaris

Honey badger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, the idea that natural necessarily equates to better is a bit fallacious. Lots of things that are nature or natural we modify, eradicate, or improve because they are not useful or are dangerous. We have always engaged in body modification for centuries and for a range of reasons.

Honey badger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never said the word better...you condured that interpretation yourself.
As for foreskin being of no use ....
The penis head being a mucus membrane makes foreskin an actual necessity. It keeps the sensitive skin moist ...and protected.
Or nose ..a mucus membrane is kept moist with secretion.....so it doesnt dry out and allows the nerve cells to operate with a more cohertent sense of smell...another example.

TheGMan

Legendary Member
Media
Never said the word better...you condured that interpretation yourself.
As for foreskin being of no use ....
The penis head being a mucus membrane makes foreskin an actual necessity. It keeps the sensitive skin moist ...and protected.
Or nose ..a mucus membrane is kept moist with secretion.....so it doesnt dry out and allows the nerve cells to operate with a more cohertent sense of smell...another example.
Just putting the word necessity in there and a bunch of mucus membrane analogies doesn’t make it so. Clearly by virtue of the fact that millions of men function perfectly without it, a foreskin is not a necessity.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just putting the word necessity in there and a bunch of mucus membrane analogies doesn’t make it so. Clearly by virtue of the fact that millions of men function perfectly without it, a foreskin is not a necessity.
yet you don't mention the ones who had a forced sex change because of it ..