Am I the only one who likes being circumcised ?

TLCTugger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
often simply cannot get rid of certain odors
getting cut in December
The only sources of normal penis odor are:
- Sloughed-off skin debris being digested by beneficial bacteria.
- Trace amounts of urine hanging around.
- Semen stinking up the joint.

Those sources hang around when the inner-facing foreskin is not aired out and washed regularly.

Before cutting off the highly nerve-rich foreskin and losing the frictionless gliding mode of stimulation, you could try wearing your skin rolled back off the glans onto the shaft for a month. You'll notice less smell even when you're unwashed, and you'll get a chance to see how your glans likes being exposed to underwear, bedding, and air.

There are special-purpose rubber bands to help you live skinned back. Let me know if you can't find what you need.

Jaacob Daige

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There seems to be hardly anyone around who prefers being circumcised.

Guys from the UK and Europe all seem to be uncircumcised.
Guys from America seem to be circumcised but loads are restoring their foreskinby stretching the remaining skin.

I grew up in the UK with a foreskin but decided to get myself circumcised when I was 16. I much prefer it. My penis is cleaner, it's more hygenic, it looks better, my girlfriend prefers it, and above all the most sensitive part (the glans) gets full stimulation.

I know I'm probably in a minority here but is there anyone else out there who is circumcised and prefers it ??

Oh really? 'm uncut and found that cuts were generally preferred. Maybe it's a grass greener thing.

Stan_UK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had to undergo circumcision in my early 20s due to phimosis. It didn't prevent masturbation or sex but was uncomfortable.

I put it off for years until finally I saw my doctor and was referred to the local hospital.

Twice, the band attaching the foreskin to the glans was snipped but it still didn't retract properly.

So in the end circumcision was the solution.

It was awkward for a couple of weeks while healing, but having been cut and uncut, I much prefer being cut.
It's 'cleaner' and I prefer the look.

So although it was through necessity I don't have any regrets at all.

I was circumcised as a kid, so I don't have any experience being uncut myself. But I've never once regretted it. And while I have no issues getting with a guy who is uncut, I do much prefer guys who are cut as well. I think overall cut guys look better.

Jaacob Daige

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't think you're the only one. In countries where it's common, i feel like most people don't like uncut guys. I remember hearing my friend group sit on them, and that felt pretty bad. I like being uncut and I think uncut is cool too. I feel like we can have references without making others feel bad.

i have a mate who’s irish they’re almost all uncut over there. we were at a bar and went to use the urinal. and he sneaked a peak at my dick the room was empty so i showed it to him he seemed really impressed and his foreskin rolled back as he got a little hard since i showed him what my scar looked like

With my left hand HA!
I’m not sure the question. I get hard. I play I leak some pre cum/go dry/use lube rub vigorously blow load. pretty standard I think
fuck that’s hot i’ve always had to use lotion i hate the feeling of jerking dry. do you prefer other guys being cut too?

Reactions: deleted3995231

Makesmehappy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There seems to be hardly anyone around who prefers being circumcised.

Guys from the UK and Europe all seem to be uncircumcised.
Guys from America seem to be circumcised but loads are restoring their foreskinby stretching the remaining skin.

I grew up in the UK with a foreskin but decided to get myself circumcised when I was 16. I much prefer it. My penis is cleaner, it's more hygenic, it looks better, my girlfriend prefers it, and above all the most sensitive part (the glans) gets full stimulation.

I know I'm probably in a minority here but is there anyone else out there who is circumcised and prefers it ??
Prefer the look and enjoy my large head always visible