Am I the only one with a hairy buns??

mymilkshakez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Its weird because my buttcheeks aren't hairy, its inside the two buns. Hairy inside buns haha. When you open your ass cheeks, not my asshole.

I dont know how to shave the area without hurting myself haha its so annoying, I don't have anyone to help me out either :(

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What about heading to a waxing salon? Yah it'll hurt but if ya don't have anyone then that could work. I don't suggest nair because that might burn ya in that sensitive area. Or try that depilatory scrub brush I've seen on infomercials.

mymilkshakez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ouch, Ouch, and Ouch.. All of those are going to hurt... Man having a hairy ass sucks ass, no pun intended haha. The thing I dont get is that I am pretty much hairless except for my ass pubes and face... And I see these hairy guys with hair all over except where I have mine, Im sad :(

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hair removal cream, its not advised but I use it no probs. Don't shave, it will annoy you so so bad for weeks while it grows back.

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Its weird because my buttcheeks aren't hairy, its inside the two buns. Hairy inside buns haha. When you open your ass cheeks, not my asshole.

I dont know how to shave the area without hurting myself haha its so annoying, I don't have anyone to help me out either :(

same here, I can usually twist them together and pull them out.
Try like nair or some other hair removal cream. Maybe lasor hair removal

mymilkshakez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Haha Thanks guys! Maybe I will keep it like that until my first encounter with a male and see what he says and hopefully he doesnt ditch because of it :/

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got a lot of hair there too. just takes a bit extra to keep it clean but you'll get used to it. if you do use a hair removal cream or the like, be careful not to get it on your hole itself.. it could burn there badly