Am I the only one

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry guys but am I the only one tired of hearing about circumcision?????

You're not the only one, not by a damn sight. Those of us who have been around longer than six months have seen it done ad nauseam. It's the same annoying zealots recycling the same tired crap, over and over.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ditto what HG said. I've been sick of it since about a month after a joined, over three years ago.

EDIT: The worst part about it, is that it's NEVER been a "discussion". It's always been a shouting match, with both sides trying to scream-down the other.

Last edited:

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe there ought to be a 'Circumcision' board, alongside 'The Healthy Penis', 'Clothing and Appearance' ... then those who are fed up can easily ignore the threads. Whatever one's views, it is a topic of constant interest, as evidence on other boards and sites shows.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a love-hate relationship with them. Sort of like the Jerry Springer show. I mostly hate them, but sometimes I watch just for shits and giggles.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reason I dont have an issue with them is because I NEVER READ THEM.

See, that is the great thing about this site. YOU pick what you want to read. YOU can ignore what bothers you. There are many things I choose not to read here and even sub-forum I dont go into. And my stay here is pleasant.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...See, that is the great thing about this site. YOU pick what you want to read. YOU can ignore what bothers you. There are many things I choose not to read here and even sub-forum I dont go into. And my stay here is pleasant.
True, and great point. However, when you're innocently looking at a posting about a nude celeb, and someone pops in with a "he's hot, except too bad he's mutilated" (yeah, that's real, I can dig it up it i REALLY have to) and then a whole circ/anti-circ irrational feud breaks out... :wink:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
then a whole circ/anti-circ irrational feud breaks out... :wink:

That is proabaly true for the newbies. But, it takes two to make an fight. Again, one could ignore the remark and watch how quickly the fire goes out when you dont add fuel to it. :wink:

And yes, I was guilty of doing that when I started out here. :redface: But I am much wiser now by not contribtuing to things that go negative. :smile:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That is proabaly true for the newbies. But, it takes two to make an fight. Again, one could ignore the remark and watch how quickly the fire goes out when you dont add fuel to it. :wink:

And yes, I was guilty of doing that when I started out here. :redface: But I am much wiser now by not contribtuing to things that go negative. :smile:
Trust me, we're on the same page, but when post #1, shows dick, post #2, is me saying, "wow, HOT, thanks for posting", and then the next 4 pages are 2 guys spewing at each other... :tongue:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm tired of the fighting about it for sure. It doesn't matter what my opinion is pro or con, unless someone asks me. I'm all for discussing it, however, in the years that I have been here, I've only within the last week, actually had a question answered, pleasantly. Usually the question gets lost in the bickering and never gets answered. Instead I get a pm about how so and so is stupid because they believe (fill in the blank).

I'm intrigued by the natural form, because I don't have any experience.

And for the record, attractiveness comes in ALL forms, as well as ugly, lol

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I refuse to talk about anything related to ci#cum#isi#n.
There is just too much silliness. Silly people.
Why has this topic been so fascinating?
I am interested (to change the topic) in why with a name Like SMUCKER does their jams and jellies have to be good?

(JM Smucker Co. Orrville, Ohio)