Am I the only one...

who only reads forum posts from photo verified members? I will literally scroll past anyone who does not have the photo verified stamp. I can't seem to help thinking that I can't completely take to heart commentary on the trials and tribulations of being hung from someone who can't prove they are actually hung. Maybe I am just cynical.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i only pay attention to posters with the letters Q, B, A, I, T, Y as the 4th, 9th, 2nd, or 5th letter in their screen names.

but only on odd numbers day in months with the letter E in 'em.

or if i am wearing purple on even number days of months starting with a J.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So far in this thread - only you & I are verified!

And the only reason I did it was so I could join the Women's Only group. I pay no attention whatsoever to verification when it comes to posts. Being verified doesn't mean something is actually true. (Except in my case - I really am a woman!)

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually read the last post first and then work my way up. It's like time travelling to the past and also doubles up as a fun guessing game to figure out the original content.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not, have not been, and never will be photo verified. I do not, have not, and never will claim to be hung. My husband, who IS hung, and who I support, IS photo verified.

My point? If you're ignoring half the posts because the posters are un-verified you're missing half the story. Contrary to popular misconception, this community does not exist solely for the über-hung, and penis size is not its sole preoccupation. Many members are here to offer honest support to people who have an honest problem. Many members are here to enjoy the tongue-in-cheek ambiance of several of the sub-forums. Many others are here just to look at pictures of huge cocks. None of those things are at all affected by the penis size (or lack of penis) of the person posting.

You are, of course, free to ignore posts as you see fit, but don't be surprised if you find you're not enjoying the site as much as you used to.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Out of the 10 members that make up the moderating team (owner and admin included) only 3 are photo verified...

Does this mean the rest of us get to go on holiday because no one is going to take our posts seriously anyway?!

*runs off to start packing*

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
who only reads forum posts from photo verified members? I will literally scroll past anyone who does not have the photo verified stamp. I can't seem to help thinking that I can't completely take to heart commentary on the trials and tribulations of being hung from someone who can't prove they are actually hung. Maybe I am just cynical.
How the should I know and why should I care? Since many of the verified pics later turn out to be fakes you might as well not read any posts. Oh wait, less than 100 posts in about 7 years, I guess you don't read posts.

So far the OP has read 2 responses and ignored the rest - including this one.

I'm horny - who wants an unverified fleshpile?

Will Kermit and Oscar be joining us? Either way, I'm there and may even bring a line drawing of sticks for you.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*strips down to reveal non-gender specific secondary and primary sexual organs.

let's get ambiguous, baby.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You`re both delicious and you make me :wank:for hours!
:heart::heart:

Shaddup'n'fuck.

Out of the 10 members that make up the moderating team (owner and admin included) only 3 are photo verified...

Does this mean the rest of us get to go on holiday because no one is going to take our posts seriously anyway?!

*runs off to start packing*

Shaddup'n'fuck.

How the should I know and why should I care? Since many of the verified pics later turn out to be fakes you might as well not read any posts. Oh wait, less than 100 posts in about 7 years, I guess you don't read posts.

Will Kermit and Oscar be joining us? Either way, I'm there and may even bring a line drawing of sticks for you.

Well someone reads my posts, now shaddup'n'fuck.

OMG, does this mean he never reads anything I write?:(

I SAID SHADDUP'N'FUCK!! ARE YOU DEAF??

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So far in this thread - only you & I are verified!

And the only reason I did it was so I could join the Women's Only group. I pay no attention whatsoever to verification when it comes to posts. Being verified doesn't mean something is actually true. (Except in my case - I really am a woman!)
but those who have been around a while, know that the lovely ms. muffin has been verified before and chose to take those pics down.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
but those who have been around a while, know that the lovely ms. muffin has been verified before and chose to take those pics down.
Hey, I have been verified, too! :biggrin1:
But then I got disgusted by the idea that some strange men were wanking on my pics, jizzing all over my hot body and my cute face! :bukkake2:Some of them must have cum on their monitors, too...and...and..,oh, what a disturbing image!:flirt:
*mmmmmmmmm, still :3822733875wackit:*