am I the only one

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that doesnt get THAT hungry when your high? like I get hungry but seriously.

what happened to make the hunger thing wehn your high blow out of proportion?

maybe I am alone in thinking this haha

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im right there with ya bud...i wish i could get stoned like i used to...u know, bein so high you eat everything thats in a bag or a can and then laugh about it for 30 mintues

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
No.. I don't get red eyes, laugh at random shit, get hungry or any other stereotypical things. But.. I have to touch skin.. other peoples. Shoulders, necks, cheeks and tummies. I am obsessed and soothed by the skin contact with my fingers.

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
No.. I don't get red eyes, laugh at random shit, get hungry or any other stereotypical things. But.. I have to touch skin.. other peoples. Shoulders, necks, cheeks and tummies. I am obsessed and soothed by the skin contact with my fingers.

me too! Except not just with my fingers. I like to lay skin to skin with someone. My friends think it's wierd, but all I like to do when I'm high is get a blanket and snuggle up with someone underneath. And listen to some John Butler Trio:cool:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
me too! Except not just with my fingers. I like to lay skin to skin with someone. My friends think it's wierd, but all I like to do when I'm high is get a blanket and snuggle up with someone underneath. And listen to some John Butler Trio:cool:
Interesting. My friends think it's weird too.. but they don't decline when I touch them lol. I've had sex high but it's not as fun as just touching them.