Am I the only to think doggy-style is overrated?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Lumlye Lunchmeat, May 14, 2010.

1. D_Lumlye Lunchmeat

D_Lumlye Lunchmeat Account Disabled

3 reasons why I'm not a doggy-style aficionado:

1. I can't think of any other position with so little body contact.

2. It's so much hotter when you see pleasure and excitation on your partner's face duting sex.

3. I get bored when I bottom, looking straight away and doing next-to-nothing, nevermind how hard I get pounded.

2. Bimanhung

Bimanhung Member

Albums:
    I agree one hundred percent. Doesn't matter if I fucking or being fucked, I want to be able to look at the other person (male or female) and be able to kiss

3. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

I disagree. Doggy style is the sex position men fantasize about more than any other! As a man, it's exciting to see your penis moving in and out of your partner's vulva at the best of times, but when this scene is framed by the cheeks of her bottom, sex in this position becomes something extremely arousing, sexy and downright lustful!

Doggy style is extremely arousing. It's the primeval, lustful position, the one that comes straight down to us from our animal ancestry. It's the one that we'd have fucked in throughout the development of the human race - and quickly, too, for life could be short, and time spent having sex was time exposed to the attentions of predators or competitors. Does that explain why so many men come so quickly in this position? Yes, probably. And it probably also explains why we find it so arousing - it's the ultimate stimulus to mate: the sight of a willing female's buttocks.

Many women can't quite see why men find this such a turn-on, though they may well be happy to go along with their man's all-too-obvious desire to fuck in this way from time to time. I doubt it's a mainstay for most couples because women tend to find it a bit impersonal: it makes many women feel like they're a sex object. But I'd have to say that most men, when making love in this position, don't spend a lot of time thinking about the ethics of sex or what their partner looks like: they're just consumed with lust and the desire to come inside their partner!

A woman may well discover that rear entry sex provides her with the opportunity to be deeply feminine and sexual, to offer herself with total abandon to her man - and to enjoy the power she holds in this position, the power of arousing her man and making him desire her body even more than he normally does. This is a powerful sex position for men and women, a position that produces powerful sex!

Oddly enough, rear entry sex also offers the chance for greater sexual equality during lovemaking. We think of man on top as the archetypal male-dominant sex position. Yet what happens here? Think of how the woman can move, how she can thrust her body back and forth, whether her man moves with her or remains standing still. She has the power to bring him to sexual ecstasy, whether he thrusts in rhythm with her or not, and she can angle her hips so that she gets the greatest stimulation in her vagina, the greatest pressure on her G spot - a fact that means she stands a better chance of reaching orgasm during intercourse than in many other positions.

4. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can never have an orgasm in this position. I feel really tense for some reason. I prefer just about every other position I can think of other than this one. I seem to spend the majority of my time in this position trying to hold on so I'm not sliding further and further away. I just don't really care for it :(

5. B_FatMushroomHead

B_FatMushroomHead New Member

Totally disagree. Small waist, big fat heart shaped ass...love it love it love it!

6. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

Doggie style is hot & fun. I love it when my guy hits the backstop. My fav is when i'm on all fours and my guy stands behind me on the floor and grabs my hips as he pound my big ass.

7. JacobFox

JacobFox Member

Albums:
    I am with the naysayers on this one. Kissing is essential for me having sex and I also have some achy joints so absolutely no for this position.

8. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

bow wow

9. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

For hetero sex, I sure have to agree with luckyseven! Doggy-style is extremely hot. I love it best with my wife's head on the pillow and her ass high in the air, and with me kneeling behind her. Seeing her ass as I fuck her, and seeing the beautiful slope of her back really gets me going.

What's this about not seeing her face? There is little in life as exciting as her looking over her shoulder into my eyes and telling me how much she is liking getting fucked this way. And the view of my cock fucking her cunt is especially good in this position.

Usually she does not cum while doing it doggy-stype. She typically has all her cums in other positions, and then rolls over, puts her ass in the air, and begs me to fuck her from the back. We both love it when I cum in her cunt doggy-style.

10. StrictlyAvg

StrictlyAvg Member

Errrm, lucky7 and bimmf have covered it all I think... I do like the intimacy of face to face but this seems to be good for both parties for many reasons more often than not.

11. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Exactly!! My bf loves my butt (and the lipstick kiss tattoo on one cheek)and according to him seeing it wibble wobble as he does me really tips him over the edge.I look back over my shoulder at him flicking my long blonde hair over one shoulder and lick my lips.....he gets him everytime!:wink:

As for OP saying he isnt able to see his partners face......position yourselves infront of a big mirror...voila!!

12. Incocknito

Gold Member

Doggystyle is one of the best. The best is a variation of doggystyle where the woman is lay flat on her stomach. It gives very deep penetration.

In doggystyle if you want body contact you can reach over and play with their tits while fucking can't you? Kiss the neck etc.

Plus you can really pound some pussy doggystyle. Of course I can pound pussy in any position. That's how I do.

submissivegirl:

Some girls do seem to tighten up during doggystyle. Could be the position but I think mostly its the girl getting a bit nervous/anticipating pain.

Also I think this thread is more about doggystyle gay sex...maybe that is boring since there are no tits to play with :tongue:

13. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    No I like this very much! This way on my stomach, the other way is kind of painful I think.

14. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

great point! that's why it's my favorite position!

15. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I wish! My knockers stop my from laying flat on my tummy :(

16. D_Maurice Mountlilly

hell yes!!! that is the SHIT!!!

17. D_Maurice Mountlilly

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand my thoughts exactly!

18. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    I would think you are definitely in the minority on this one - especially if your talking about pussy...

Frankly, I try to do a few different doggy variations during every session. Come on! Whats better than leaning back and watching a beautiful pussy wrapped around your cock - it's one of my favorites! And when your feeling like a real alpha animal - you can throw your feet up in front of her waist and really pound. also, its a great attach the ass position.

19. L_egit

L_egit Member

Albums:
    Use pillows to prop yourself up. You can do roughly the same thing, but your ass is angled a bit higher.

20. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree completely as regards kissing and sex.

For me it's also complicated by my hard-wired tits; I can do doggy for about four or five minutes before the lack of titplay causes me to lose my erection.

Another complication (at least for me) is that I'm rather short (5'6). Doggy fucking a guy who's 6' or taller is a genuine challenge. I'll stick with face-to-face, thanks, in all its myriad variations.

Draft saved Draft deleted