Am I the only to think doggy-style is overrated?

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Doggy style? Love it.

I still remenber, vividly, the first time a woman asked me to do her doggy style -- my first time using the position. She rolled over, put her ass into the air. I got up on my knees, grabbed her hips, and sank deep into her waiting pussy, doing what comes naturally. The lights were low and the treat of having a clear view of my own cock slipping in and out of her willing pussy was a new sensation. Can you tell that the night was memorable?

Great for me, my wife also loves this positon. We usually start with missionary or some woman astride position, but after a while she'll ask me to take her from behind to finish up. I am a willing partner! I love holding her hips, sliding in for balls deep penetration, and watching both my dick as it moves in her, and her twisting and thrusting back. She loves having her breasts stimulated and I can reach both her breasts and her clit from that position. When the final moments come I am in as deep as can be done, holding tight, pulling her toward me, spurting deep. It just feels right. Makes for a wonderful conclusion to any evening. :biggrin1:

To the original quesiton -- no, doggy style is not overrated. Definitely not the only sex position, and I like trying many. But great to have in the repetroire.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a guy has a nice ass and back it's great, especially if his face ain't all that appealing. Banging a nice firm ass doggy style is hot.

D_kop9okjm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really like doggy style, and from my experience, it seems to be really good for the girl. But its still more fun to change up positions.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
I think it's like everything else, "different strokes for different folks". Does nothing for me. Never have got anything from "doggie". As for me the dogs can have it.

pacer3

Experimental Member
Media
The stimulation of the bottom of my cock is best from doggy style. The top of the pussy doesn't stretch like the bottom, so it's more pleasurable since I prefer bottom-cock stimulation. Plus, it's the best position for my balls to swing freely. I can finish better from doggy, especially when I sit on my knees and lean back. She can sit up straighter and I can reach her clit with more ease.
Another great way for doggy is to have her lay as flat as her tits allow, then arch her butt up. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doggie style is hot & fun. I love it when my guy hits the backstop. My fav is when i'm on all fours and my guy stands behind me on the floor and grabs my hips as he pound my big ass.

This was posted 4 months ago and I missed it!??!! How on fucking earth could I have missed this post!!?

Anyway, doggy style... where do I start. I can break it down to 3 different qualities I love. Doggy with a grinding end, Bending the Cock, Hitting the G-Spot, and lastly, Prone Bone.

Let's start with the first one I mentioned, Doggy with the grinding end.

My wife loves doggy style for the most part because it's the only position where I can truly slam my cock into her. Because this position lengthens her "barrel" hitting bottom is less of an issue for her. It is a tradeoff for us. My backstop ends up getting deeper, so grinding it is not possible. What I do instead is the DoggyWithGrind animations enclosed.

I basically slam it hard and deep and at the very end, add a hiccup or a jolt at the end to add that bit of a grind. If I were long enough, we'd be doing the GrindingTheBackstop animation (this is the part where I shed a tear because I'm simply not big enough).

Next post, I'll bee discussing Bending The Cock. Stay tuned...

Attachments

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, this is the second quality I like in Doggy style. I call it Bending the Cock. I love this one because my cock gets to inflict (and receive) quite a bit of pain through a kind of "crowbarring" effect. I am essentially prying her open and she is essentially putting an intense bend on my cock using her entrance as a fulcrum of sorts:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/rawdog/albums/some+of+my+favorite+gifs/65917-brooklynn-grinds.html

http://www.lpsg.org/members/rawdog/albums/some+of+my+favorite+gifs/65916-bendingcock-1.html

http://www.lpsg.org/members/rawdog/albums/some+of+my+favorite+gifs/65916-bendingcock-1.html

Next up is Hitting the G-Spot.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hitting the G-Spot:

This one I like for two reasons. First I can angle my cock downwards (again a severe bend is always a plus in my twisted book) and it obviously hits her g-spot. The rough ridges just rubs my frenulum in oh so many intense ways.

Attachments

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prone Bone:

This is my favorite becuase it adds passion, intensity and the least amount of effort on my part. It's when she's had so many screaming orgasms, she just collapses flat on the bed.

This one just puts me in a trance. I could probably have an out of body experience if I do this long enough:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/rawdog/albums/some+of+my+favorite+gifs/65918-pronebonetrance.html

and this one is just opens her up so damned drastic deep inside it hurts (in a special good way) just watching it:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/rawdog/albums/some+of+my+favorite+gifs/65919-pronebone-makeithurt.html

...and those are the reasons I LOVE Doggy style. Hope you boys and girls had fun.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Prone Bone:

This is my favorite becuase it adds passion, intensity and the least amount of effort on my part. It's when she's had so many screaming orgasms, she just collapses flat on the bed.

This one just puts me in a trance. I could probably have an out of body experience if I do this long enough:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/rawdog/albums/some+of+my+favorite+gifs/65918-pronebonetrance.html

and this one is just opens her up so damned drastic deep inside it hurts (in a special good way) just watching it:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/rawdog/albums/some+of+my+favorite+gifs/65919-pronebone-makeithurt.html

...and those are the reasons I LOVE Doggy style. Hope you boys and girls had fun.

The second one of these usually leads to the first one in my experience. Care to share that trance :biggrin1:?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Prone Bone:

Yay! My favorite position! I dislike the other doggie positions most of the time, but for some reason I take this one like a champ and OMG does it drive me insane. It makes me feel caged, in a good way.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yay! My favorite position! I dislike the other doggie positions most of the time, but for some reason I take this one like a champ and OMG does it drive me insane. It makes me feel caged, in a good way.

Caged in a good way is exactly how I feel about it! Mmmmm . . . I love feeling like I couldn't get away even if I tried.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
Doggy style is the best. You can grind your knob deap into her cervix and my long balls can swing under and slap loudly on her belly - great fun. All this time I can grapple with her boobs or bum or thighs or back or hair etc.

Franky