am i thin?

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm 7.5" long and my girlfriend said that i'm the longest she's ever had, but she also said that i'm her thinnest, which i found disturbing. i'm 5.25" around midshaft and 5.5" around base, is that really that thin? or is it just too thin for my length?

would you find that dimensions pleasurable?

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'm 7.5" long and my girlfriend said that i'm the longest she's ever had, but she also said that i'm her thinnest, which i found disturbing. i'm 5.25" around midshaft and 5.5" around base, is that really that thin? or is it just too thin for my length?

would you find that dimensions pleasurable?

The bolded part sounds to me like something a woman would say to keep your 'ego in check', so to speak.

I looked at your pics, and there's no way you're thin and/or the thinnest she's ever had... especially if she's going to admit that you're the longest she's ever had.

I didn't catch your/her age, but if you're in the younger than 30 crowd, then like I said above it's probably something she's saying so you don't get a big head. If she just flat out says, "You're the biggest I've ever had!" then she might think you'll get the impression that you have her in the palm of your hand. Hence, the "You're really big, BUT..." kind of statement. :wink:

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thank you, alphamale, i also thought it might be somethig like that. i have a bit of an ego already and she knows it :D
but she's been with only two guys before me and says that they were fairly shorter but slightly thicker which may be an optical illusion due to their shortness, so there is a possibillity that she's sincere but wrong and not just taming my ego.

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My measurements are longer, yet thinner. It hasn't held me back!

If you look at this [novel] picture I doubt your attention will be drawn to my 'thin-ness' as much as other details...
http://www.lpsg.org/members/tuckmeu...94991-ball-stretcher-covered-with-second.html

(Yes the picture is authentic.

Edit: I mean it's not Photoshopped. It's really what the caption says, though not literally what it looks like at first glance!

Last edited: