am i too big for her

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by wutdouthink, Aug 29, 2005.

1. wutdouthink

wutdouthink New Member

Albums:
    hey everyone. my first post here. ive been reading a bunch of posts and figured i would ask a question of my own.its more directed torwards women but it doesnt matter. if me and my gf haven't had sex in lets say 4 weeks (because we both live with our parents and they try to prevent it...but anyways) she can only take the sex for maybe 20 mins before ishe says its starting to hurt and once i pull out she won't let me back in because of that fact......also (if having sex regularly) i can only get myself inside her if she is really wet....if she isn't wet enough or say if i pulll out during sex and she has dried up some one of us has to give the other oral so i can get it back inside.....i was wondering if this is true for guys with all sizes and maybe she is just really tight or if i was too big for her

2. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

Well, you may be big or she may be tight or she may be nervous.

What do you measure? (Length and especially girth.)

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Happy birthday! I see by your profile that you just turned 19 so I feel I can safely offer some advice.

Lube.

4. steve319

Gold Member

Exactly! When I was around your same age, I had a similar experience. Lube is a wonderful thing.

The good news is that it sounds like you guys understand the importance of foreplay, diverse kinds of stimulation, and good communication.

Hang in there!

5. jonb

Gold Member

Also foreplay.

Draft saved Draft deleted