Am I Too Big?

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
One of my good friends told me that she is too scared to have sex with me because of my size. I assured her that I would be easy with her. What do you think?

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You don't look as big as a 21" 7lb 5oz baby...but maybe it's the picture...C'Mon, Dave. Give us a break...how may iterations must we endure???? You got a big cock...okay? You happy? Sorry for the rant but IT"S OLD!!!!!

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not every woman is a size queen, and the more inexperienced have no idea what kind of reward could be in store.

I've been rejected quite a few times and size was the excuse for all of them. Sometimes that excuse is used just because they don't wanna. Haven't had this happen since college, but it got so common that I developed a complex.

I'm over it. Thanks.

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
You don't look as big as a 21" 7lb 5oz baby...but maybe it's the picture...C'Mon, Dave. Give us a break...how may iterations must we endure???? You got a big cock...okay? You happy? Sorry for the rant but IT"S OLD!!!!!

this is funny. I wonder why you felt the need to reply, if you are so tired of it. He has it, I guess, so he wants to flaunt it.

I don't care..

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my good friends told me that she is too scared to have sex with me because of my size. I assured her that I would be easy with her. What do you think?

I think she's a wuss and you should come to Georgia so we can show her the many pleasurable possibilities. :wink:

I don't think you are too big. But is it difficult to get a full erection?
I wondered about that as well.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't look as big as a 21" 7lb 5oz baby...but maybe it's the picture...C'Mon, Dave. Give us a break...how may iterations must we endure???? You got a big cock...okay? You happy? Sorry for the rant but IT"S OLD!!!!![/quote]

And so is this comparison,you obviously don't know how a woman's body works!