am I too horny?

pepsiboy

Just Browsing
Media
I just don't get it... At 28, am I really that much hornier than my other male counterparts? Honestly, I need to have sex every 2-3 hours. I have heard that latin men are super horny. However, I haven't found anyone to satisfy our respective needs.

Does anyone else have this 'problem'? I know a lot of guys can screw for hours.. but I wonder if anyone has a short refractory period... the more I even think about that, the hornier I get..

Anyone want to volunteer? (vers-bottom here) haha.

Last edited:

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
when really horny i can cum three times in a row maintaining the erection the whole time and can have sex up to 10 times a day, probably more, but i say it's because of the youth. it's not ethnical. although croats are well hung men and reportedly good lovers - we are a little bit latino too, i am from the seashore, dalmatia.

Last edited:

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm rather hypersexul myself.... good stamina, multiorgasmic, etc. The best thing I've ever experienced was spending 2 full days in bed with the stud of the week, we'd go at it, rest, go at it, eat, go at it.... you get the idea. I can cum 5 + times a day, time allowing...Enjoy being extra horny... it'll end all too soon, I fear.

pepsiboy

Just Browsing
Media
my sex drive is out of control...lol...and i love it. i dont think you CAN be too horny.

I feel a bit more comforted now that I'm not the only guy who is horny almost 24/7. I do agree, I think horniness is mostly a blessing - though sometimes it can be annoying. How have you dealt with partners that are one and done? I please myself enough as it is, I want someone who can play in the sandbox with me. :)

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TOO horny? not possible imho. I think its normal and healthy for guys to be horny all the time and when with somenone, that someone needs to share an equally high sex drive and if not, then - cum as many times a day as you can on your own.