Am i too sensitive or what?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Amycu, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Amycu

Amycu Member

A girl gave me a handjob which made me wonder if my penis may be more sensitive than average. Usually, when I masturbate, I firmly grasp the foreskin in one place and move my hand back and forth. So my hand slides up and down together with the foreskin, all the time locked in the same place. This way there is no actual friction between the hand/penis, the hand never comes in direct contact with the head, and the foreskin doesn't get stuck behind the ridge of the head.

My new girlfriend though applied another technique - she had a looser grip on the penis so her hand would make friction with the penis during her movement. She would slide the foreskin down but instead of keeping her hand locked in place, it would slide further down on it's own, making friction over the foreskin. This made the foreskin go back even further. Then, on the upwards stroke, her hand was still focused on making friction rather than using the foreskin. Without a firm grasp, the foreskin did not go all the way back over the head and sometimes got stuck behind the ridge of the head. In this case her hand would stroke directly over the ridge and my head making friction there. That direct contact/friction of her hand with the head and ridge was tingling and I had to grab her hand a couple times to slow her down. At the same time I was turned on by the raw intensity of her stroking, it seemed like she was confident that this is how guys like it.

I hope the difference in techniques make sense.

Are there guys that enjoy that kind of stimulation, or is she just inexperienced?

Gj816 likes this.
  2. evolution

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As I read this, I think she is used to stroking cut guys. It's like she's stroking a cut cock with tight shaft skin. I think maybe she has little or no feedback on how to stroke with a foreskin. That's my take on it - it's her, not you.

DildoShwaggins and PThong like this.
  3. SamMann75

SamMann75 Active Member

It's totally a foreskin thing.

My wife says her cut ex-boyfriend isn't just bigger and more masculine, he's got a more manly cock.

She'll sit behind me and teach around and pull the foreskin all the way back and hold it back with a tight grip around the base. She'll then make the ok sign with her other hand and loosely and rapidly slide the ok up and down my shaft. The friction quickly builds up and it starts to burn, especially around the ridge of the gland. When I complain she'll ask if I want her to stop, no because it also feels good, and she'll say that's how she strokes her ex-boyfriend except he's so big she uses her whole hand and he doesn't complain.

After 10 minutes it's so sore and raw just putting on underwear hurts. But I've seen her do it to his cut cock and he's enjoying it and it his doesn't turn bright red and he's not too sore to squeeze it into her tight pussy afterwards.

4. Flotiz

Flotiz Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I agree with the previous comments. From what I understood, he masturbated you as if you were circumcised. There are various techniques of masturbation (also because the presence or absence of the foreskin is crucial), some of which lead to stimulate the glans directly. This, for those who are not used to it, can be annoying. However, with time and especially a good amount of lubricant, it can be really exciting. In this regard, there are several explicit videos (like this: "") that show the masturbation of an uncircumcised penis with a direct touch of the glans with the hand...

5. Flotiz

Flotiz Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I hope I have not done something "not allowed". I did not want to explicitly show off the video I mentioned in my answer to the initial question. In fact, just to avoid this, I had indicated the link so that everyone could choose whether to go to see it or not ... :D:oops:

DildoShwaggins likes this.
  6. DildoShwaggins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Agreed.

7. DildoShwaggins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I’m restoring and have the same problem. Being in the US, unless they were with an uncut dude and taught, I always get rough jacked. Lol

8. DildoShwaggins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    “It’s her, not YOU” - double agree.

9. Amycu

Amycu Member

That video is very close to how she masturbated me, the only difference is that she did not hold the foreskin back with her other hand. She just jerked me off with one hand but for some reason the foreskin did not return to cover the glans. Interesting this though is that we are from Europe, so most men are uncircumcised and she very unlikely had experience with a cut guy.

10. DildoShwaggins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Interesting.

11. Obelisk8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So although I am circumcised, and hence don't have much foreskin, I still masturbate as you do (using the foreskin like an insulator between hand and glans). When a woman is doing it, I prefer that she do the same thing, or use a lot of lube, or just stroke along my shaft. (Fortunately there's room for two hands on the shaft alone, so this isn't inconvenient). I feel similarly that the sensation of direct contact with friction to the glans -- and especially the corona -- is just too much.

12. DildoShwaggins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, because his dick head is no different than his shaft. Lol

13. Amycu

Amycu Member

That's interesting. Could it be that she wanted to stroke the shaft alone but ended up going over the corona because my penis is about 6.3 inches?

14. DildoShwaggins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think you are digging too deeply into it. Ask her.

15. TheUnihorn

Gold Member

Albums:
    The first time I jerked a guy with foreskin, the same shit happened to him. I had no fucking clue what I was doing since I'm so used to my circumcised dick. He kept having to show me what to do. It's whatever.

gr8gatsby likes this.
  16. Obelisk8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    At 6.3", your cock ought to be as large or larger than what she has experienced before. I can't imagine that it wasn't intentional. Maybe other guys like the overstimulation more than you do, and that's just fine, right?

17. Gj816

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd say it's her. And she may not have a lot of experience jacking off dick period, cut or uncut. I can count on one hand how many times my ex wife jacked me off.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice