Am i too skinny to wear a speedo

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by watcha, Aug 8, 2009.

1. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    imo, unless you're on the swim team, speedos look lame on anyone. no matter how buff yo uare. no matter how big you are when you're soft. they don't look cool.

especially on all the german tourists that come down here to south florida. with their nasty bratwurst guts hanging over their waist line, and their non-existent packages. fucking ew

2. sargon20

Gold Member

A year old thread revived? Why :confused: The OP could weigh 50 pounds heavier by now.

3. ruggerkit28

ruggerkit28 Active Member

Albums:
    what about your mate getting a boner when he sees you in your speedo?

PS. you would look great in one, deffo; not too skinny, and a nice bulge as well.

4. jayflamewalker

jayflamewalker New Member

Albums:
    Hell no you are not too skinny , I think you would look hot in speedos and briefs skinny guys got it going on. And as the speedo issue back in the days I used to wear a jockstrap underneath my bathing suit thats what they are for. and besides did you see one of our member known as hottieboy he is so skinny yet I think he looks awesome hot in all those undies he is showboating in the Underwear lovers group.

5. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you sure about that 99% straight thing?

6. Layne0033

Layne0033 Member

Albums:
    Your gonna look great in one - hope you share pics when u do!

7. Daisy

Gold Member

LOL...my thoughts exactly!

8. Daisy

Gold Member

Let me translate for the OP..
    Im a young guy confused about my sexuality. My (gay/bi curious) friend and I work out in very little clothing. Do you think my body is hot enough to wear a Speedo while my friend watches me work out?
    Do you think my massive cock can be contained in that little strip of Lycra after I get a hard on from watching him?
    No?
    Oh good, maybe if my cock head pokes out he'll get the hint and we can go inside and fuck like wild animals.

9. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't work out in a speedo, but working out with a friend on one of those reclined abdominal things for sit ups and crunches I got a boner. It was awkward and random. I did my best to hide it under my gym shorts. That went well. I have the same boner issue when I change my clothes. Even when I take a shower. Just spontaneous boner. I don't correlate that with my sexuality at all. Even though this is an old thread, and the original poster is most likely missing in action, don't let these people rag on you and your sexuality.

P.S. About being thin and wearing a speedo. I just think it all has to do with your body proportions. I don't like wearing speedos because I think my thighs look obese. Try one on. See how you feel. And roll with it. But again. I don't know. I just find working out in a speedo to be very odd behavior. Ok, take care.

10. D_Langstaff Longstaff

Can't help with the boner issue, I never get them easily in public, I found the larger my muscles became especially in my legs, a little more work was needed to fill my dick with blood.

To the part I can help with, You aren't like a scrawny guy, you look normal relax! And your dick is ABOVE normal for sure. Keep up a good mental attitude man =)

11. sbb13

sbb13 New Member

Albums:
    Youll be okay.. but who works out in just a speedo? Are you going to a gym or something, that'd be kind of weird for me if i seen some dude walkin around in a speedo liftin weights lol

Draft saved Draft deleted