Am I Too Skinny?

bigluv123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are lean and trim. Thin is one thing, skinny is another. You are lucky to be so thin. Better a tight waist than being morbidly overweight like many people here in the US.You have a very nice unit and rear. You have an amazing skin tone. May I ask, what is your ethnicity? Your coloring is very exotic and looks sexy.

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
You are lean and trim. Thin is one thing, skinny is another. You are lucky to be so thin. Better a tight waist than being morbidly overweight like many people here in the US.You have a very nice unit and rear. You have an amazing skin tone. May I ask, what is your ethnicity? Your coloring is very exotic and looks sexy.

thanks. I'm indian :)

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Absolutely not.

I am 5'9" as well, and 125 lbs.

Our frames are very similar, and I feel very healthy. As long as YOU FEEL GOOD, that's all that matters. If people say you're skinny, (I know it's annoying as hell when said with a negative connotation), just let it go. :cool:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have alot of people telling me that i am too skinny.

I am 5'9"
I weigh 126lbs (9 Stones).
My waist size for my jeans is 30"

The people who tell you that you're too skinny are probably jealous, fat, or both. I think you look great. You'll fill out naturally as you age. It happens to almost everyone, so enjoy being lean as long as you can. You can always get into weight training and increase your muscle mass. I'm 5'9" also, but stocky. When I had a 30" waist, I weighed between 155 and 160. I'd love to have that 30" waist today!

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You look fine. Try being in my shoes, everyone thinks I'm anorexic.

I'm your height, 5'9
I weigh a rough 107lbs
my measurments are
33 chest
25 waist
34 hips

I think I look fine, I'm just naturally built this way. My dad is skinny too, and my mom is skinny, so I just come from a family of skinny people.

viamanmax

Experimental Member
Media
You look fine. Try being in my shoes, everyone thinks I'm anorexic.

I'm your height, 5'9
I weigh a rough 107lbs
my measurments are
33 chest
25 waist
34 hips

I think I look fine, I'm just naturally built this way. My dad is skinny too, and my mom is skinny, so I just come from a family of skinny people.

25 inch waist. Thats crazy.

itsa'it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First off i think you have a bangin body dude def not too skinny. I was wondering this same thing actually about myself ive had a few people tell me im too skinny or need to gain acouple but i feel healthy (if we ignore the smoking thing) and while i know i could work on my body more i dont think its the worst FEEDBCK WELCOME pm me or visitor message or post in thread

D_James Fenimore Pooper

Experimental Member
Media
i have alot of people telling me that i am too skinny.

I am 5'9"
I weigh 126lbs (9 Stones).
My waist size for my jeans is 30"

i dont consider myself skinny, i think i just naturally have a slender frame. I may be thinner compared to men who naturally have large chests, but a couple of people said that am unhealthily underweight.

here are some photos of me from my gallery (no, this is not just a chance to get comments about my cock, before anyone says lol! :rolleyes:)- please tell me if i dont look right :confused::redface:

thanks!

youv got a great natural 'swimmer' type build; enjoy it.