Am I Too Skinny?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're not too skinny.

Maybe people say that to make themselves feel better about being on the chunky side.

I get it all the time.("You're too thin") -- but I'm not. I'm genetically slender.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey man don't worry about your weight. When I was young I was skinny, I mean really skinny! My nickname in high school was "toothpick man". I am 5'9" and I think I had a 30 waist and weighed about 125-30 lbs. soaking wet when I was a freshman in college. At about age 24 I bulked up and finally got up to about 155 lbs. and had a 33" waist. Now, at 37, I am 165lbs have a 36" waist and wish I could lose 10 lbs and a couple of inches, but I spend too much time sitting on my ass at work and not enough time at the gym!

A lot of the guys I knew who were big (that I wanted to look like) in high school and college are really obese now. When I went back to my 15 year high school reunion, most of the jocks who were really built in high school now are so fat they look like candidates for gastric bypass surgery. Oh yeah and the chicks who were hot in high school were ALL overweight.

Be glad you are slim now because you will still look decent when you are 40!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have alot of people telling me that i am too skinny.
I am 5'9"
I weigh 126lbs (9 Stones).
My waist size for my jeans is 30"
i dont consider myself skinny, i think i just naturally have a slender frame. I may be thinner compared to men who naturally have large chests, but a couple of people said that am unhealthily underweight.
here are some photos of me from my gallery (no, this is not just a chance to get comments about my cock, before anyone says lol! :rolleyes:)- please tell me if i dont look right :confused::redface:
thanks!

Comment about your cock anyway: please stick it down my throat!

tallguy441

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are not too skinny...
Very nice build and YES some of us 'big' guys are into slim men.
Remember, it takes all kinds....
Don't change a thing.

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You are what you are and that's all there is to it!

bullshit. you are what you make yourself.

OP, if you want to be bigger, then eat more and go to the gym. If you like how you are, then power to you. But don't listen to people who try to convince you that you are wrong to want to improve yourself.

(also I realize that this thread is like 10000 years old)

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
bullshit. you are what you make yourself.

OP, if you want to be bigger, then eat more and go to the gym. If you like how you are, then power to you. But don't listen to people who try to convince you that you are wrong to want to improve yourself.

(also I realize that this thread is like 10000 years old)

I don't think the intention is to tell someone that they're wrong to want to improve themselves. I think the intention is geared more toward body acceptance and with some people that's really just all they need. I'm rather tall and very skinny and have tried for years to change that through various methods and nothing has worked. It's something I just need to accept right now. Someone telling me I am who I am would not make me feel like they are telling me I am wrong for wanting to change myself.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You're fit SLENDER (aka skinny) :biggrin: but to me truely skinny is slender with no musclemass and you do seem to have some nice muscles there!

I agree! I am older then you and at 5'8 190 i was always a bit chunky (20lbs). I have lost weight and now weigh 157 which is to slender for me.I look good at 170lbs.Your stats make you sound really skinny but you have good muscle and looks from the photos you look fine..Visualize someone with your stats who looks skinny, maybe sunken chest very little muscle tone, they will look to thin..