Am I Too Small for LPSG? Be Honest Please!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have no clue what "large" is anymore so i don't think it matters.
i post here without caring that i am what many say is average/mediocre.
you shouldn't care either,just talk and be free.
:wink::smile:

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But there are so many massively hung guys on here and honestly when I go into the gallery it's shocking to see me and then what they're packing. But thanks everyone!

About_Average

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At around 5 - 5 1/2 inches, I too was worried that I wouldn't be welcomed into the lpsg forum. That's actually why my screen name is About_Average, because I wanted to be upfront with how I measured up. I wish I'd picked a different name, cause now I know that it's not even an issue on this site. The truth is that everyone is welcome here despite size. Heck, there are many women on this site too, and I'd bet none of them has a large penis (no, strap-ons don't count, hehe). :biggrin1: Just enjoy what this great site has to offer. Everyone is welcome! :smile:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But there are so many massively hung guys on here and honestly when I go into the gallery it's shocking to see me and then what they're packing. But thanks everyone!

Dude you're free to be here. I'm a woman and I have NO DICK. Nobody cares how big you are or aren't. Just please don't be one of those little whiney guys who wants someone to tell him he is small or make fun of him for it. Because IMHO that is one thing that doesn't belong here.

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm about average, and I'm here to give and get advice (and look at large cocks). I know I'm average, but I like this place because people don't care. It's a penis support group that also specializes in large members.