Am I using my PC muscles wrongly?..

D_Garlyk Goldenarm

Just Browsing
Media
Hey there, I've just become intrigued with using Kegal exercises and training my PC muscles. But I've found that when I use them I feel like cumming a lot quicker.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong or am I using the wrong muscles?
I'm fairly sure I'm using the right ones though.

Cheers :)

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Huh!, I didn't even know that personal computers had muscles!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Sorry, couldn't resist! When you pee, just stop the flow with your pc muscles.

Alacrity

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's your PC being used when you sorta inflate the head or flex your dick, if you do it after you piss for example there will be a few far spurts (I've always done that instead of shaking it) and I do the same thing when I cum for at least 7 shots 4-5' away. Do you mean is when you're getting off you're flexing them to make you harder for maybe 10-20 seconds before you cum, which always thought was normal but hey not everyone knows how to flex like that I guess. It sounds like you're doing it right.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Yes, if done long enough. When you cum ,just hold back and do your exercise.

D_Garlyk Goldenarm

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks guys.

Well I know about stopping the piss flow and I used them muscles when jacking off.
I thought this helped with prolonging the experience? i.e. It can stop me from ejaculating if I use the muscles properly.

It just seems to make me squirt further.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hello truecrippler...yep you are using your muscle correctly...but at age 20 you have enough control to stop most anybody function...keep them working well and you will have excellant results...