Am I Weird?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Ashi, Mar 8, 2007.

1. B_Ashi

B_Ashi New Member

Hi my names Ashi. I am from Australia. I have got a weird problem. I am only attracted to Mature men like in their late 30's and was bit worried about tht. I think am not that bad looking. i think can get any guy if i try to. But i dont get real excited when i see someone my age. I am about 22. was jus wondering if its normal or am really weird? Help girls.. Please
    Thanks.

2. B_largelarry

B_largelarry New Member

No, it's not weird. You are attracted to who you are attracted to.. nothing to be ashamed of.

However, I am a bit concerned that you might be a fake account, trolling for older dudes to send you cock pics.

3. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    i was the same way at your age.. always liked older men.. now in my 40's i still like guys my age and older say to 60.. it was the maturity factor,, and how they treated me..

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

As largelarry said above, you're not at all weird, Ashi. Question here -- in your early teens, or when going through puberty, did you have a sexual experience with an older guy, perhaps in his late 30s? The first adult erected penis I saw was on an older guy and I've always had a fondness for the 8-9 inchers. Just wondering.

5. Bulgarian One

Bulgarian One New Member

Albums:
    i too like older women around 30. I am 23 so not a big deal one of the best lovers of mine were older women but also my age lovers atract me too. Maybe almost every girl attract me if she is hot :D :) as most of the girls here too are awesome.

6. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

No, that's not weird. I hear that or similar things from many young girls, probably experience and apparent maturity are attractive to girls your age, nothing wrong with that. But be careful, if you live out this side, you might easily become the other woman, with all the advantages and disadvantages of it. So, as long as you want to play, I don't see problems about your likes, but if you are thinking about something serious, look closer to your age group. You can leave the youngbucks for me :wink::biggrin1:.

Draft saved Draft deleted