Am I wrong for thinking this way?

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I've been not really dating but seeing this girl for a few months. We havent had sex yet. We're both virgins I want to but shes one of those sheltered, innocent, airhead types and shes just hard to gauge, a virgin, and I don't want to actively bring it up (she's 21 fyi). I was at the movies with her and her cousin who to be honest I'm more attracted to but she's 18 less mature and has a boyfriend (I think).

Anyway we we're just talking and I forget what the context of this was but I know this was completely out of the blue she said and I'm not making this up. "Yeah. Sunday's not a good day for incest." I'm like *shocked face* "Uhhhhh it's never a good day for incest." At this point I'm weirded out but after I think about it later I was intrigued because I know the girl I'm seeing has been having girl/girl experiences with her best friend since they were 16 so I'm thinking what if her and her been doing something I don't know about. And what if I got in on that? I mean I have fantasies and a weakness for large breasted Hispanic women.

I wouldn't actively pursue this. I'm not in a relationship with this girl and don't want to be. But knowing who I'm dealing with it's nice to think about and there's an off-chance it might happen. But there's a part of me that's intrigued and another part of me that just feels depraved and dirty. Am I wrong for a even thinking about tryst between her, her best friend, my best friend, and her cousin and her b/f if interested even being a thought?

Sidebar: The girl I'm seeing's best friend has asked myself and my best friend for a 3some before.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i am so confused

Ok. Short hopefully less cluttered version without the background.

Basically I'm seeing this girl. I'm more attracted physically to her cousin. We were at the movies and was "Sunday is not a good day for incest." And since I know the the girl I'm seeing and he best friend have been messing around for a long time. So I'm thinking what if her and her cousin are messing around too since she brought it up for no reason. And her best friend asked me and my best friend for a 3some which means a 4some is in play and there's an off chance the a mini group thing is in play.

And am I wrong for thinking about fantasizing about this knowing that two cousins are involved and possibly messing around with each other?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The word "virgin" is misused here with regards to the girls. If she is having a lesbian affair with another woman and she has been penetrated by anything she is only a virgin to heterosexual relations. This one is one of those situations where there are too many involved to ever go right. Can you have some fun? Most definitely! Can you open yourself up for a great deal of drama? That is also most definitely! Personally the idea here is not discrimination in any manner. The idea is that this kind of situation has a large number of people involved in it and that always makes things complicated. Personally, if you were a very experienced individual who had really been around with regards to sex and that kind of relationship I would give a different answer. When one is starting to get experience it is not the time to introduce multiple sex partners, piles, 3-ways, 4-ways, and this kind of complexity. I would definitely look elsewhere for some experience and if down the road this sounds like fun then go for it.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The word "virgin" is misused here with regards to the girls.

Yea. I mean people definitions of what a virgin is are different. I mean to me you have to have penetrative intercourse to not be a virgin unless you're a clear lesbian. And I think if you're a bisexual women it's at your discretion whether you are or not.

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think in all matters of consensual adult sex there's nothing wrong with thinking/fantasizing about it. Or in doing it if you get the chance. It's only wrong if you try to force, manipulate, or trick someone to make it happen.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's not incest if they are best friends and not related. What this tells me is that your air-head 'virgin' date does not know the exact meaning of the term. Proceed with caution because you are dealing with extreme silliness here.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not incest if they are best friends and not related. What this tells me is that your air-head 'virgin' date does not know the exact meaning of the term. Proceed with caution because you are dealing with extreme silliness here.

Trust me I know. That's why I don't view her with any serious potential lol.