Am I wrong?

Jimmy101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey all you out in LPSG land, I got a question.
A little about my self first:
I'm new to LPSG.org, I'm 23, 7"x5" cut, 5"10 with green eyes and dirty blonde hair, and been in a relationship for over 2 years now.
While I was growing up, I've known I was gay, but am very str8 acting and told very few people. I only came out to my family when my mother did... yes you read that right, cause I wasn't the only 1 in the family I guess I felt not so alone. She divorced my father to pursue an alternative life style.
For many years after I came out, my family thought i was "gay" becuase I wanted to be more like my mom, we were always close, but this isnt why. I've known I was for MANY years before she told us.

So, my question is, is it abnormal to be so against anal penetration?
My boyfriend wants to try "Different" stuff but, for me, I am repulsed by the thought. And its not becuase of him, as much as I try to re-assure him, I love him dearly and I feel the same about that kind of sex when I think of doing it with anybody. I dont know why, but to me, its a major turn-off. I've tried being top and bottom with him, but it all feels the same.

Is it possible to hold a relationship in these conditions? Is Anal realy necessary for gay male couples? Has anybody had a similar experience?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
There is no such thing as being wrong about what you don't like sexually.

You say you've tried it - you didn't like it. Fair enough - it's not for you. There's plenty of other ways of getting you and your man off. Think of it this way - loads of straight women like anal and do it all the time but loads of straight women do not like anal and never do it. Is either group more straight than the other? No. Of course not.

I'm neither gay nor male but from friends and what I read here I know there are many gay couples who do not have anal play as part of their sex lives.

The whole relationship thing - where he wants it and you don't is slightly more tricky, of course. I suppose you just have to keep explaining to him that it just does nothing for you sexually. He will either work with that and carry on doing all the other things you do like or he won't. Plenty of straight guys who like bjs stay married (and faithful) to women who won't suck their cocks - for some guys one sexual act (or the lack of one rather) is not a deal breaker. Communication is key. A bit trite, I know - but essentially true.

Last edited:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of the most frequent things I have to tell straight people when they ask about gay sex is that in real life anal is not as common as people think it is. Most asses just can't take a banging every day. Some can. Some can't take any thing. Que sera.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in my early 20s my best (gay ) friend and I had this talk. I loved men but didn't need the close up of an ass in a picture. I just didn't see it as hot. My friend loved the magazine with the guys showing their holes. He had been out longer and had more experience. He said, you may never like it...or you may not be ready for it. I had never thought of my sexuality as evolving...but it does. 10 years later I found the picture hot. So don't worry about any label...just enjoy what is comfortable with you. What I found was the right guy in the right moment made it really all happen in a different light. Cheers