Amateur girls and big cocks

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
Have not seen this couple in here, I apologize if I am late to the party and reposting. What a incredible all natural body she has, thin, big natural tits, pretty pussy, and he a great cock. She grimaces and struggles, winces when he goes deep, cums multiple times, super sexy. They have a bunch of movies if you click on their screen name. I will be watching each one in detail!

Lindsay Greene

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have not seen this couple in here, I apologize if I am late to the party and reposting. What a incredible all natural body she has, thin, big natural tits, pretty pussy, and he a great cock. She grimaces and struggles, winces when he goes deep, cums multiple times, super sexy. They have a bunch of movies if you click on their screen name. I will be watching each one in detail!

Omg yum

MSguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

reckless_heart

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

White wife worships black balls 3

Does anyone else really get turned off when the girl just looks like she’s doing a job? I love when they enjoy it or at least pretend to enjoy it. Why do anything sexual unless for fun? Some women just look stressed out the whole time, it’s not sexy at all.

Reactions: Balint Varga

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone else really get turned off when the girl just looks like she’s doing a job? I love when they enjoy it or at least pretend to enjoy it. Why do anything sexual unless for fun? Some women just look stressed out the whole time, it’s not sexy at all.
I agree. That slut does not know her way around the littlest of cocks. That video could have been a million times better.