Amateur girls and big cocks

kankan63

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I checked out his profile on AFF and I think this is the same guy in these semi-pro vids with slutwife Mandy. It's a good scene, as is usual with that vixen Mandy, and the dick looks exactly the same as the AFF vids.

SexMyWife.com - BWC Movie Gallery

yup i think that is him! now we just need to find out if the video in question (the one with the great ass) is also from some semi-pro site... man in HAVE to find the full vid, it's so god damn hot! :biggrin1:

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
That's Meko from NewbieNudes. She had different profiles with her psycho husband Bill on there and they posted a short video of her and that "10"x6" monster cock", one of the guys that Bill hooks her up with...... but Bill took it down after negative comments about him and he stopped posting there. Then Bill and Meko went on Newbud Nudes, which is the bisexual and gay site of NewbieNudes, and claimed that this was his dick. Dude's nuts.

One of those pics I have not seen...I wonder if there is more out there that Bill did not take down. The guy is an asshole. He charges 40 bucks from paypal as a 'gift' to let you watch them on webcam but he kicks people off. He kicked me off once for hooking up to his cam and saying hi to Meko and not to him. I apologized and he still called me an asshole and told me to fuck off..

All I know about that guy with the huge cock is that he lives in Taiwan, as well as Bill and Meko, and he must be tearing up those Taiwan girls pussies with that beast. Hot. If anyone finds any more pics or vids of this please PM me or post them here please.

A link to their site. Pay the toll to enter at your peril. Meko sure is a sexy MILF though.

http://www.mekoc2c.com/home.cfm

Last edited:

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This one is GREAT!

It's broken up into four parts (which is annoying) but the chick is really hot, the dude's got a decent above average cock and nice balls. His haircut is pretty douchey, but whatever. She REALLY enjoys giving and receiving oral, even though you can tell he has no idea how to eat pussy.

Part 1 - oral on both They bought a camera to record their home made fucks

Part 2 - box munching They bought a camera to record their home made fucks

Part 3 - it's SO hot to hear how wet she is when they start fucking They bought a camera to record their home made fucks

Part 4 - this guy really doesn't know how to fuck at all, sad really, what a waste of a hot piece of ass on taht girl They bought a camera to record their home made fucks

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This one is GREAT!

Okay...but then you go on to contradict that by stating...

It's broken up into four parts (which is annoying)

His haircut is pretty douchey

you can tell he has no idea how to eat pussy.

this guy really doesn't know how to fuck at all, sad really, what a waste

So then...why exactly did you post this here? :rolleyes: Just wondering...

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even the sun shines on a dog's ass every once in awhile. Dick isn't super impressive, decent thickness, nice big nuts though.

Hey guy...seriously. You're posting on the wrong forum. It's, of course, fine to post any random vids you choose, but this forum is specifically for Amateur girls and big cocks. You should start a separate thread for what you're posting.

...and you should really try to restrain from showing your ignorance by calling people an ass if you plan on sticking around here for any amount of time.

Last edited: