amateur girls with huge tits!

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucked a local girl with JJ cups the other night it was amazing.

Only that one night? You should be working hard to make her cums move her heaven and her earth so much and so often she wants to bounce up and down on you every day and every night for the rest of her life. So she'd rather fuck you than eat. JJ cups are worth the effort. No time to "be cool". You be so hot she's on fire. Make it so much fun for her that she's spoiled and the only way she'd ever dismount and leave is if she finds a bigger cock to ride.

chickpeas

Experimental Member
Media

Holy Fucking Shit btnz... I'm not completely fucking obsessed with Skyler Heisenberg. She is the umph I've needed to motivate me to divorce my piece of shit shrinking titty wife. She is perfection in every way imaginable. Praise Thor! I need to find someone like her instead of sticking with this shit! I owe you more than you can imagine. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

neintynein

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Holy Fucking Shit btnz... I'm not completely fucking obsessed with Skyler Heisenberg. She is the umph I've needed to motivate me to divorce my piece of shit shrinking titty wife. She is perfection in every way imaginable. Praise Thor! I need to find someone like her instead of sticking with this shit! I owe you more than you can imagine. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Let us know how that works out for you. Best of luck, bro... ;)

neintynein

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last edited: