Amazed by fakers

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Mule, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been here about a week now, and while I'm not surprised that there are many who exaggerate their size, I'm astounded at those that post photos that supposedly 'prove' their claims of 12". One had photos that were soooo obviously photoshopped to extend their length (you could see the repeating pixel patterns) and another was using a big dildo and pretending that it was their real cock (the colour on the cock was an even, very-fake flesh tone and totally different to the body)!

Even more astounding, some people are fooled by these fakes, commenting "oooh, what a big one!" :eek:

If you don't HAVE a large penis, why pretend? How is it an ego boost for you when you know that the compliments you're receiving are based on falsehood?

I just don't get it.

Mule.

2. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    A beautiful cock you have there.

3. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

The obvious fakers and their 'devotees' are frequently two sides of the same coin; people who are here purely to explore their fantasies. The fact that any compliments given really aren't aimed at them doesn't matter; what's important is the experience of what it would be like to have such a cock/body/gender/etc.

Of course, such 'fantasy exploration' stands diametrically opposed to the desires and goals of those who are here in search of something real. The latter group most often sees the fantasists/fakers as a wholly negative influence which undermines a reality-centered 'support group'; while the fakers/fantasists seem incapable of comprehending why the focus on actual real experiences and people is so important to the other members of LPSG.

Consequently, the two sides are often at loggerheads here, with both types of LPSG user focused on mutually exclusive and intrinsically incompatible desires.

4. Axcess

Gold Member

In reality most members here are fake because most lie one way or another so chill out , ignore that. Several guys here claimed 13 inches !!!! That's really funny.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

5. SpitFireWheels

Albums:
    Yeah people like that really bug me *Slings penis over shoulder*

6. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

LMAO! SFWs

I dont see what the big deal is, If you think someone is fake just say "Next".

7. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I guess it's less about being bugged by it, and more about just not understanding it. I think alex8 has a good handle on it though.

8. viking1

Gold Member

Fakers??? Here??? WHAT??? :confused::confused::confused: :eek::eek::eek: :rolleyes:

9. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

Hey Mule, great revelation, but its one I made myself shortly after joinig this group. I aint a BIG guy, just average, but never lie about it. Most guys here dont seem to waanna talk to me, cause I guess they love the fantasy of talking to the BIG boys.... Yes alot of the pics are so clearly FAKE, and yet alot of the members make these guys out to be Saints or Gods, and drool over them... Go figure. The NY members are planning a group meeting. I am so curious to see who will actually show up. If they cant back up their claims, most likely they wont show either....

All in all, this is an interesting site, as long as you keep things in perspective, and are aware that there are guys here that will try to scam you.... Happy Holidays - Alyn

10. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    So what you`re saying is that fakers are the master tools, yes.

lafever:cool:

11. B_girthylover

B_girthylover New Member

That's why I went in and proved my size countless times in private camera sessions and in video chatrooms.

12. thk8plus4u

thk8plus4u Member

Seems to me it's always been a mix of guys living in a fantasy world (because the reality of their 3 inch dicks depresses them too much),
    and those that like to just 'hang' with other big dick dudes. It's a very comfortable place for me, personally, being in the latter category.

13. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Some of the people complimenting others' pics in the gallery are just going by the thumbnails since they can't see the bigger pictures.

14. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

You mean???

No...

But i seen it..

He showed me a pic..

Men don't lie about the size of their cock do they??

15. B_DEATHbyCARROT

B_DEATHbyCARROT New Member

Yeah it's pretty lame isn't it? I guess they just want to be big so bad that getting adoration or attention for it gets them off. Personally I think the time they spend photoshopping dicks could have been spent learning how to eat pussy better so they don't have to feel insecure as lovers...

16. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've seen enough horse cocks to know they exist. Those guys though never really were big about putting it out there for the world to ooo and aaahhh over.

I think the fantasy thing is true though.

17. D_golden parachute

D_golden parachute New Member

What the creator of the thread is asking is what possible pleasure does the faker get out of it?

I ask the same question

18. davidjh7

Gold Member

I think Alex8 addressed this quite clearly and succinctly---they get the fantasy aspect. Some people play large hulking beasts in fantasy role playing games, some people play having a huge cock in a different kind of fantasy role playing game...Hmmm....I gotta get this idea copy written quick, before someone at Linden Labs gets a hold of it...:biggrin1:

19. D_golden parachute

D_golden parachute New Member

But at the end of the day, you don't have a big dick, I don't see the appeal of kidding yourself

20. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I don't kid myself or others. My pictures were out there briefly and others here have seen pics.

If I were faking, I would claim to be 8x6.25.:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted