Amazed by fakers

Time2Talk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I thought that I might put up some pictures of my appendage. When I came across this sight I thought that's what it was all about, but there is alot more to take in on this site. It's actually quite overwhelming.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The fact that there is a wide variety of interesting and intelligent people here, as well as some interesting debate on various subjects, is what kept me coming here. I came here originally out of curiosity, not because I have, nor do I worship, large penises. I am fascinated by human sexuality, and always have been, and human sexuality in its various aspects is a common theme here.
I take sabbaticals from the site when it gets too hateful, or annoying from some people. But it seems the worst eventually go away again, leaving a good core. This site is FAR more than about large dicks.:biggrin1:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But at the end of the day, you don't have a big dick, I don't see the appeal of kidding yourself

Some people are better at lying to themselves than others. I never was good at it. Probably would be a happier person if I were able to lie to myself....:rolleyes:

D_golden parachute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love how you can kid yourself into believing something

as an experiment once (yes I am rather geeky) I told myself I was ill, kept telling myself I was ill

and I became ill, I was amazed by that

but this is quite a tangent from th thread

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If i had a cock, i wouldnt lie about it. If it was subpar, i just wouldnt feel inclined to brag about it. I feel it is far more embarassing to be sporting pixelated internet inches than to just admit your true size.

I think men who lie about their size do so mainly for their fellow men to admire them. Men place a much higher emphasis on size than women do. Most women i know, myself included, could care less of your limp measurements, what can we do with that? My husband is such a grower and i love it! Most women love feeling a smaller sized cock grow into a monster cock in our mouths....now thats something we can enjoy!

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What the creator of the thread is asking is what possible pleasure does the faker get out of it?

I ask the same question

I assume it's the same reason that some people cheat at games, sports or claim others work or deeds as their own. I too have never understood how anyone can achieve any sort of pleasure from praise or rewards not rightly earned. I know someone (an adult) that will cheat at board games by move his marker extra spaces when he thinks no one is looking. Rather sad really.

Alex8; Your command of English and your way with a phrase alwayss make your posts a treat to read.

Novaboy

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It also plays into the fantasy that many have that there really are 12+ inch cocks out there. As I've said in past posts, when a real honest 8 or 8.5" post good clear pictures many people are surprised that the cock in question is "only" 8.5 as they assumed it was bigger. 8.5 is really big. Peoples poor estimating skills are partly to blame as well. Phrases such as "It must have been 8" soft" just add to the misconceptions of size. Some of the girth estimates are beyond rediculous. I really believe that many of these people have no idea what 8" girth (and some have claimed higher) would really look like.

Novaboy

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
BedheadRed, you're absolutely right, although I have known a couple of ladies who enjoyed the larger soft cock too. They said it was fun to play with before it got hard. So it's just like anything else - there are many different points of view and preferences.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
It also plays into the fantasy that many have that there really are 12+ inch cocks out there. As I've said in past posts, when a real honest 8 or 8.5" post good clear pictures many people are surprised that the cock in question is "only" 8.5 as they assumed it was bigger. 8.5 is really big. Peoples poor estimating skills are partly to blame as well. Phrases such as "It must have been 8" soft" just add to the misconceptions of size. Some of the girth estimates are beyond rediculous. I really believe that many of these people have no idea what 8" girth (and some have claimed higher) would really look like.

Novaboy

Many people do think that 8" is supposed to be huge, and it is, but the untrained eye can't tell the difference between a 7" cock and an 8" cock.