amazing blowjob

usafarox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've obviously never seen the wonderment that is Heather of Ideepthroat. She is amaaaazing!

RoccoBD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nice, but I've seen at least two that were better. In both cases the girls didn't have to be face fucked to take a big cock all the way down. Hell one of the girls could take it all and still lick some balls

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I can do that... no problem at all. You suppose she was wearing glasses to prevent her eye's popping out of their sockets?

B_Cocktale

Just Browsing
Media
She looks like she's having a really bad time.

Giving head is one thing but gagging the chick intentionally is another. She can barely breathe. If that's the "best blowjob ever" I guess we'd be talking about the guy's pleasure only.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a scene from Nacho Vidal's Room 666.

usafarox - Heather is good but there's a clip of her where she tries to deep throat a dildo that's a bit thicker than her husband.. She couldn't do it.

Magnum_PI

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
umm, yeah that was an amazing blowjob. mine usually consist of the girl only going half way down while scrapin' her teeth, gagging and finishing with "i can't do it anymore" while she procedes to jus jerk me off. Never had deepthroat or anything close to that. :( maybe someday.

CedarGroovy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She looks like she's having a really bad time.

Giving head is one thing but gagging the chick intentionally is another. She can barely breathe. If that's the "best blowjob ever" I guess we'd be talking about the guy's pleasure only.

Well as a lady who enjoys having her face fucked on occasion by a bigger than the norm cock, I can tell you its a bit of a turn-on to be treated a little rough. I saw nothing there to make me sure that the sucker wasn't just as happy as the suckee. I'd give him a go I can tell ya.