amazing bulges

Bigdoggie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
how many of u remeber seeing amaizing bulges on people u know? i remeber im high school this guy named tyler in high school had an amazing bulge. he was in my gym class so i got to see him in shorts alot. u could litterally see it. one day while he was taking piss in the lockeroom, i saw my oppurtunity to see what he had. he was huge!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bigdoggie said:
how many of u remeber seeing amaizing bulges on people u know? i remeber im high school this guy named tyler in high school had an amazing bulge. he was in my gym class so i got to see him in shorts alot. u could litterally see it. one day while he was taking piss in the lockeroom, i saw my oppurtunity to see what he had. he was huge!
What did you do then?

Bigdoggie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
IanTheTall said:
What did you do then?

hes really straight so i didnt do anything, i sure did want to though. its so hot cuz i sat by him in chemistry too, and e streched alot and i could always see the top of his undis and his trail:smile: sometimes he would even scratch down there! btw, he wore hanes classics:smile:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
there is a guy in my class (yes, i'm still a senior in 12th Grade) who has this wonderful bulge, and he does NOTHING to conver it up. and when he talks he ALWAYS is grabbing it. maybe it's my "horny-sense", but everytime he grabs it i always notice and it gets me hot.
and he has this bulge every day in school (we have uniforms) and it is so wondeful to look at and to day dream about grabbing it and jerking him off......

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't a bulge include both dick and nuts? So a big bulge means nothing?

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love to just sit and crotch watch guys at the mall or football games etc... sometimes you can see some nice bulges they are packing in their pants or shorts!

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
I knew a guy in college, handsome devil, muscular, beautiful man. HUGE bulge. THen I watched him piss: smaller than average weenie. The bulge was caused by some disease that caused his scrotum to swell up like a balloon. Poor schmuck.

B_devilsnight007

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
there was a guy in my gym class in grade 10, he must have been packing something big... I use to love watching him run, bcuz you could then see if flopping around in his shorts.. very hot!

10inchdude

Sexy Member
Media
I play indoor soccer weekly and every three weeks i see this guy on another team or has the biggest buldge i have ever seen. Young guy about 20. Anyway i tend to show a lot but i noticed when he plays his buldge just flops around everywhere. Even one day the ref asked if he had any jocks on. People just look at each other in amazment when we play to see if its real. To cut a long story short one day he headed to changerooms. i walked in a noticed he had gone over to the showers. I quickly joined in to see what he was a bout. He noticed me from the game and congradulated me on our game. Fast forward... there where other people just showering he was showering with his shorts on after a while he took them off to wash and he had lycra bike pants on. strange i thought anyway he procceded to wash and removed his bike shorts only to discover he had jockey style briefs on. I asked why he wears so many layers in replied to cover up my huge bulge. I said fuck dude how big can it possibly be. he stripped of and this massive cock just unrolled itself down to about his knees. he had the biggest nuts. i just looked in shock i was in so much shock that i had to ask.
11x6 soft and 12x8 hard.
Thats why i try covering it up.

Everytime i see him i wonder where and how uncomfortable it must be having that.

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Everytime i see him i wonder where and how uncomfortable it must be having that."
oh yes. poor guy. May I be smited with the same problem, and may I never recover.

Just wait for college, my fine friends. It only gets better. Community showers are a blessing, and there is no shame from anyone. Hold your heads high and show what you've got. Believe me, they will notice you like you noticed the soccer boy. If you've got it, show it.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
II said fuck dude how big can it possibly be. he stripped of and this massive cock just unrolled itself down to about his knees. he had the biggest nuts. i just looked in shock i was in so much shock that i had to ask.
11x6 soft and 12x8 hard.
Thats why i try covering it up.
Everytime i see him i wonder where and how uncomfortable it must be having that.

If you tied this post to a homing pigeon, I suspect it would wind up in the Fictitious Stories thread.

jetstream

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
omg the other day i was at m local gym pritty much now everyone there and i was getting changed nothing different. Anyway i know im pritty big (9 inch soft) and i get looked at but as i was getting showerd the guy next to me was wearing cycling gear and i said theres nothing to be afraid im not scary (being abit cocky with him) and he says fair enough and whips them off to my supprise i suddenly feel small and crack a joke saying which power plant did you grow up at and he goes haha never herd that befor i meen this guy was 11 soft it was like an extra arm anyway i got talking to him and he is actually 15 hard but has trouble having sex becouse of his size the thing is he was chinese which to what i know of know of are supposed to be smaller than average (no effence) anyway his name was ray forgot his secod name will keep updated . anyway hes the first person bigger than me aprt from sam bu he wasnt that big