amazing dick

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After clicking on 'forums', it tells me I need to be signed up at the site to get to that page.

Je bent niet bekend als gebruiker van Clubs, klik op log in om jezelf bekend te maken. Indien je nog geen lid bent van deze club kun je vervolgens op aanmelden klikken om lid te worden van deze club.

Godefried

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
o sorry, but you have to register yourself to go to the membersections. Registration is free. Go to www.clubs.nl choose "wat is clubs" en then you can register(registreren in dutch) yourself by filling in a mailadress and password (wachtwoord in dutch).
Sorry but this a dutch site and that is no easy to understand for foreigners.
Succes with it.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is the picture in question; he says he's a law student from Maastricht and that his cock is 16cm flaccid (approx. 6.25") and 30cm hard (approx. 12").

Attachments

Godefried

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
alex8 said:
This is the picture in question; he says he's a law student from Maastricht and that his cock is 16cm flaccid (approx. 6.25") and 30cm hard (approx. 12").

Thank you Alex for posting that pic. Do you understand some dutch ? I believe you are from Germany ?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
zondag said:
Thank you Alex for posting that pic. Do you understand some dutch ? I believe you are from Germany ?
Yes, I've just done a rough translation of what he wrote.. his words not mine, I hasten to add, due to the racist content of the second paragraph!! I think we're in the realms of fantasy-land personally, though. :wink:

Excuse the odd font, as I copy & pasted the original from the forum there, and then typed my translation on top of it. Apologies for any errors, my Dutch isn't great. :redface:

Dear Yvonne,

I have a big problem - my penis! My member measures 16cm flaccid and grows to 30cm when hard! Lots of my fellow female students with whom I wanted to fuck have only been able to suck me, and nothing else. I can get about 15cm of my monster dick inside some girls, but after that it's really tricky to get any deeper inside their cunts!. They say it's too big! Another problem is that condoms don't fit me and I have to use kingsize ones, which you can't get everywhere. When I do manage to cum, I shoot a lot... at least, more than my friends do. I once measured how much in a beer glass, and there was 20 Millilitres in all; a good 6 table-spoons. My roomie has much smaller balls and couldn't spunk more than 2 table-spoons' worth. We had a competition to see who could shoot the most.

The last few one night stands I had were with black girls, and they wanted it in them as deep as possible. Since my dick is long, thick and somewhat curved, the dark chicks said I was able to hit their g-spot and give them a vaginal orgasm. I can only achieve this with black girls, but later in life, I want to have a white girlfriend or wife. That would be better for my career as a lawyer, at least that's what my parents and university friends say. Most of the guys at uni have seen my dick at least once in the showers after soccer. Their reaction: wow, that's awesome, I wish mine was like that. But they can't imagine what problems it causes to your sex life. Yvonne, can you give me some advice?

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you for translating Alex, I found that quite humurous. Especially this part.

"the dark chicks said I was able to hit their g-spot and give them a vaginal orgasm."

As if all black women react exactly the same to the same stimulus. This is either meant to be funny or the guy is way too dull minded to become a lawyer.

Perhaps it was the same black chick for all these one night stands, only he thinks it has been different women.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
real or otherwise it's perfectly vile looking

alex? Your dedictation to the betterment of this site never ceases to leave me humbled (a human trait from which I suffer only sporadically):rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
alex8 said:

What an ugly fake one...worse than the mascarade fucker brothers...