Amazing fast dick growth,highest attractivness to chicks and problems.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Tyraxor, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Tyraxor

Tyraxor New Member

Month after the experiment different herbs and supplements to increase testosterone level (yohimbe, catuaba, muira puama, paravol and really powerfull as I think tongkat ali )
    now I unfortunately experience ED and few days ago even a problem in in blood circulation.
    My tesotsterone level during this time was on the extreme values,really high libido,total self confidence and really big attractiveness to chicks) Now everything is going back to normal on my system but after 10 days of not use tongkat ali I still feel it`s working somehow.
    The problem is that I would like to recover as soon as possible high as possible EQ and I saw on the net that people had same problem.
    After prolonged using this powerfull herb ( tongkat ali, even that during on-cycle you are "Jack with walking stick" and dick is seriously growing) after discontinuation TA genitals are even smaller than before.
    I would like to see my unit back asap, especially that pulling some chick is really ease now with this level of self confidence.
    Mayby appear here an experienced person who will advice on my erection recovery program(especially with this description -long high cholesterol diet,now healthy and many excersises.
    I`ll add that Im going to do intense workout,with stamina excersisess,kegels and other, I bought as well book The Hardness Factor by Steven Lamm (really great book) and Im going to do hard job to see my unit back ready to some action but especially Im interested if somenoe here (mayby some MD) can advice what to obtain as soon as possible rock hard erection do especially now, after this month full of desire, aggression, smiled chicks casued by an increase in the level of testosteron by those suplement and hebrs.
    Regards Tyraxor !

2. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

Did the weather get colder? If not, you just imagined your dick shrinking, exactly the same way you imagined it growing while taking your "herbal supplement".

3. Tyraxor

Tyraxor New Member

I can`t agree.I had seriously circulation blood problems and even now my heart still isn`t working right way (to big rest rate) so Im going to physian asap.

4. dongalong

Gold Member

I started a thread about Tongkat ali - it really is powerful stuff.
    How long did you take it for? maybe too long? You will be able to start taking it again soon so that might help - you do realise that it should be "cycled"? eg: 3 weeks on, 1 week off, otherwise your body no longer reacts to the herb.

Otherwise have a good rest and don't think about your cock for a few days, then start a Penis enlargement routine including warm ups, jelqing, kegels and stretches - the first results you will see are stronger erections (even without taking herbs)

5. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

your cited thread contains statements where you imply it can be used for penile enlargement -- still saying that?

6. dongalong

Gold Member

One poster did see growth but he was taking extremely high quantities of Tongkat ali over a long duration. Personally I don't think that you need to spend so much money, a good PE routine will work much faster and it's FREE!!

7. karldergrosse

Gold Member

It's all Greek to me--except for the yohimbe. Any good modern study of old-time herbal remedies (still to some extent a living inheritance in and around the Smokies, among whites and Indians alike) will tell you that it can be highly toxic. By far, best to be avoided.

8. dongalong

Gold Member

I'm sceptical about those studies, I'm certain that most are funded by pharmaceutical corporations who want you to take chemicals instead.
    I have experienced and learned about the effects of many natural remedies, it's true that some can be toxic if not taken correctly but it's the same with chemical drugs.

9. Tyraxor

Tyraxor New Member

Guys thanx for valuable opinions.
    dongalong I had almost 3 week cycle on with 2 x day 100:1 extract (sample from Malysia) but I knew from the beginning that I have to buy indonesian product so last days 50:1 from Discount tongkat ali (actually only 1 pill, really powerfull, really, I was never so aggressive, and at the same time uncopromising and chick magnet.
    Really strong influence on me has had site by Serge Kreutz - sexualenhancement.org (too strong) and now I and now I pay the price.
    I discus my same problem with Big Al in this thread http://www.lpsg.org/130472-amazing-fast-dick-growth-highest.html#post2090684 and what bother me is that I don`t take it for 10 days and there is not too much change.
    I can`t imgine how someno can take it in big amount in purpouse to increase gain ( although at the beginning so I thought that this applied) but when my diet was based on cholesterol reach, food, testosteron was too high I was so agresive that my business started colapse and my clients don`t like anymore to me call and make transactions ;/.Mayby on some cycle on island full of chicks and without any problems it would give great results after some time without even touching dick.But it is would be for very lazy or smart at the same time in my opinion.
    Regarding my problem I realize that intense workout is really helpfull and my mornig wood started to appear but only when I add really hard workout of all body (cardio,gym,cycling).

dongalong do you think paravol which I started month ago or litle amount of TA may help me now ?
    Paravol it`s for bodybuilders after steroid cycle, but as I realize that testoterone compacts blood and when I started take it immediately my circulation wasn`t perfect.
    So know Im doing everything to return to perfect health and looking for best ways, more opionion are really welcome.

10. Mougli

Mougli New Member

Where can we find Tongkat Ali herbs? China town? pharmacy? anywhere?

11. dongalong

Gold Member

I'm not familiar with Paravol but maybe a rest from any supplements will help because it sounds like your body is sensitive to the effects of TA, etc.
    Take 2 weeks off and see what happens.
    I took a month of my previous PE routine and since starting a new routine I have noticed a big improvement in gains!

12. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

I had major problems with Yohimbie some years ago. My blood pressure went off the scale my puse rate increased to over 120 at rest and this was on a rather low dosage. That one screwed with me badly and it took days before everything was back down towards normal.

Herbals have their points, but they also have their problems too. Some individuals are overly sensitive to Yohimbie and have major problems with it. The next problem is "withdrawal". You artificially raise your blood pressure, heart rate, and change your body chemistry. Your body tries to adjust to this and then when you discontinue the herbals the body rebels and says, no more fun for you until I again normalize.

The only herbal that I have consistently heard good things about is the Tonkat Ali.

I wish you the best of luck at getting back to normal. There are a great number of places on the net to research the negatives. Make certain in the future to look before you take any herbal regimen and realize that you may be sensitive to one or more of the herbal preparations.

13. Tyraxor

Tyraxor New Member

FuzzyKen thank you.Yes yohimbe is as well really powerfull and I started with this herb my endevour to regain libido.
    But now something miracle hapen,I cut fatty food in my diet and took arginine+pycnogenol as MD Steevn Lamm advice in his book and I see my unit back almost in full glory.
    I think that knowledge in his book is really valuable regarding erection quality, valuable as hell I think.
    Now is the time for work out.

14. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

seems like you should stop taking all those things and see if you go "back to normal". no telling what all that stuff is doing and how it is interacting. this could be like pouring sugar and gravel into the gas tank of your car... it ain't gonna run right.

15. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

FACT: Plants contain no chemicals whatsoever. :rolleyes:

It's pretty laughable that whenever any scant evidence becomes available for a herbal or other alternative remedy, pharmacies then start selling it in pill form. That's right folks - when there is scientific evidence for alternative medicine, then it becomes medicine. Science is all-embracing that way.

16. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    Sometimes I think less can be more. I'd stick with a zinc/lecithin/spirulina (or maca) stack. Cheap and works well.

edit: I've gotten my hardest erections EVER with cheap zinc gluconate (makes my cock even harder than taking the more expensive chelated zincs like picolinate or opti-zinc.)

Draft saved Draft deleted