Asexual

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeh. I like Basque9. He’s always been kind and supportive.

Thanks Basque9

Yeah, I suppose, @basque9 is an "OK" guy... I mean, if you like hearing positive notes from a fellow, hung guy that is kind, smart, supportive, and all that stuff.

;)

(He'll know I'm trying to "get his goat", and trying to pull his "third leg" with that comment... I hope!... lol)

A/B

Last edited:

Rican84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I suppose, @basque9 is an "OK" guy... I mean, if you like hearing positive notes from a fellow, hung guy that is kind, smart, supportive, and all that stuff.

;)

(He'll know I'm trying to "get his goat", and trying to pull his "third leg" with that comment... I hope!... lol)

A/B
Hi mate @ActionBuddy, you bet I know you are trying to pull my third leg with your comment, because you always have been a strong source of encouragement to this older guy ever since you joined. You are the best type of friend that one could hope for. Thanks for that buddy. :)

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only problem with threads like this is you inevitably miss people. @ronin001 you’re a great person to know.

Yeah, I guess so... But, like I said about @basque9, @ronin001 is an OK guy, I mean if you like nice guys with many interests, (some in common with mine!), who are active participants in the Forums, and stuff like that.

:D

(Hopefully he'll know that was meant as a joke!)

A/B

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only problem with threads like this is you inevitably miss people. @ronin001 you’re a great person to know.

Thank man, I try not to name names. As you previously stated, you always miss a name here; or a name there. Then you have to do a follow up list and say sorry to the people / persons you over looked.

I usually say that the Awsum people here, the ones who make a difference, the ones who can make others smile, they already know who they are, on my personnel list of super awsum members ( you make the list ) :)