ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will need to make 2 lists. The first would be an homage to the old timers, the legends , Some of the nicest people , who sadly either are no longer with us ; or many who have just faded into distant memory. ( Yes there will be a list # 2 )

@INCUBUS , as his name is literally just before this posting/ You have to know him to really understand how Awsum he is
@exwhyzee , he is a miserable grumpy soul; but his online persona and friendship was part of a grand experience
@hctib1 , HC to her fiends, is mostly retired, but she was a take on nonsense , beauty and a close friend simi retired
@Pecker , if you were am active member you knew this moderator / admin
@maestro071 , Lets just say he was legendary , in the shorts department
@flameboy, Legendary UK Member from days past retired
JOLL, I think he retired from the site last year, He was a gent among gents and loved by all
@Daisy , she was a member I loved as much as I feared. , as I respected
@MAdam rouge, retired. The first LPSG lady to allow me, a newby to view her camera in chat. ( one reason I stayed here )
@bothhands , Classic gent and all around chat room good guy
@Countryguy63 , For those who only, know him as a Moderator, he was just plain country and a great addition to chat
@Indelicate , everyone who entered chat knew / knows him. Just plain Indie, to friends
@nubian, was the unofficial Mayor of the chat room. Kind of like Bill in the new member thread m only / generally simi nude LOL
@MsImperfect To know her is to fall in love with her . What else can I say Sadly she is mostly retired now from LPSG
@Patchos, A funny Feminist from down under retired
@Experiment_626 , Things are never boring, when she is around LOL
@SoCalBaybee . If you have ever seen a pack of dogs when their owner brings them food, Imagine her in a bikini in chat (retired )
@Betty_Cocker I cannot say how she lit up mu life, but darned if she did not. Sime retired
@ladygaga1977 Retired, but a very loving and contributing member. Hr galler will inspire boners into the next decade LOL
@kcrown1967 , I welcome her back home, she was really missed

Yes I left out a ton of people, that is why I seldom participate in making public lists. ( sorry )
MY second list will be for members who I have come into contact / gotten to know with in the past 2 to 5 years.
Yes there are some great members pulling their weight .

Keep up the good work

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will need to make 2 lists. The first would be an homage to the old timers, the legends , Some of the nicest people , who sadly either are no longer with us ; or many who have just faded into distant memory. ( Yes there will be a list # 2 )

@INCUBUS , as his name is literally just before this posting/ You have to know him to really understand how Awsum he is
@exwhyzee , he is a miserable grumpy soul; but his online persona and friendship was part of a grand experience
@hctib1 , HC to her fiends, is mostly retired, but she was a take on nonsense , beauty and a close friend simi retired
JOLL, I think he retired from the site last year, He was a gent among gents and loved by all
@MAdam rouge, retired. The first LPSG lady to allow me, a newby to view her camera in chat. ( one reason I stayed here )
@Countryguy63 , For those who only, know him as a Moderator, he was just plain country and a great addition to chat
@Indelicate , everyone who entered chat knew / knows him. Just plain Indie, to friends
@nubian, was the unofficial Mayor of the chat room. Kind of like Bill in the new member thread m only / generally simi nude LOL
@MsImperfect To know her is to fall in love with her . What else can I say Sadly she is mostly retired now from LPSG
@SoCalBaybee . If you have ever seen a pack of dogs when their owner brings them food, Imagine her in a bikini in chat (retired )
@Betty_Cocker I cannot say how she lit up mu life, but darned if she did not. Sime retired
@ladygaga1977 Retired, but a very loving and contributing member. Hr galler will inspire boners into the next decade LOL

Yes I left out a ton of people, that is why I seldom participate in making public lists. ( sorry )
MY second list will be for members who I have come into contact / gotten to know with in the past 2 to 5 years.

Keep up the good work
This reminds me of how the chat used to be actually a great place :sweat:

kcrown1967

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Keep up the good work

Aww, thanks for the mention Ro. We go back a long way. You are one of a kind my friend. A true gentleman in every way. I think you will be on many people’s list :)

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Me.
@Rinzler1984 because I'm amazing.
Well maybe not amazing.
I'm worth getting to know.
But I can make a pretty tasty dessert or we can just eat ice cream.

And who wants to die alone?
Then you'll end up being like the old man in the conjuring 2.
You are amazing! :)

2b542388d88a517c4830d45a49e2b63c.jpg

Me.
@Rinzler1984 because I'm amazing.
Well maybe not amazing.
I'm worth getting to know.
But I can make a pretty tasty dessert or we can just eat ice cream.

And who wants to die alone?
Then you'll end up being like the old man in the conjuring 2.

Just so I don't seem like a total ass jacket.

I will add my favorite German ----> @Nexolaris
I enjoy a lot of things people post but having meaningful conversation means a lot more.

Aww, thanks. You are amazing as well.
giantpandabamboodiet.jpg

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just so I don't seem like a total ass jacket.

I will add my favorite German ----> @Nexolaris
I enjoy a lot of things people post but having meaningful conversation means a lot more.

Aww, thanks. You are amazing as well.
giantpandabamboodiet.jpg
Wow, thank you very much. :blush:

theaveragedude

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay