Amazing Onlyfans - Ts4straight

sorbo

Cherished Member
Media
No Alphas will let trans near them lol. These guys defo not alpha. She will write any kind of BS to sell her OF.
Some guys have a "kink" for it. And while it's not the exact same thing, I definitely know cases where straight alpha male types have let a woman fuck them with a strap-on because she really wanted it and was super hot, and because the guys were horny.

Reactions: Md83

Md83

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Some guys have a "kink" for it. And while it's not the exact same thing, I definitely know cases where straight alpha male types have let a woman fuck them with a strap-on because she really wanted it and was super hot, and because the guys were horny.
I agree. I have spoken and chatted to “alpha male” CrossFit types who have said exactly the same thing. They have been pegged by a woman with strap-ons and loved it, and wouldn’t mind (or, even look forward to) having fun with TS (if they haven’t already).

BoyLuver4466

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am still wonder if people still want to check her contents anymore since it was so boring and it's been leaked everywhere. All you just need to google his OF name. It's really is everywhere. The guys he fucks are mediocre.
That might be true. But from what i`ve heard of the "college boy" video, it sounds like a fun video to watch...