Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

willytall

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bye she unbelievably hooks up with the HOTTEST straight / bi guys which is literally my fantasy as a gay man LMAOO. In 2020, she hooked up with a millionaire apparently
all of his descriptions are fake. he tends to make up stories to attract subscribers. everyone does that so can't really blame him

Jj_ph

Sexy Member
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guys her OF is a GOLD mine. I've been masterbating all day. I particularly liked the videp of the NYC Athlete that's 6'5 and it was his first time blowing and getting fucked. I really like watching the beefy, seemingly masculine men shr attracts and watch all that tall and muscular physique MELT once her dick enters them. Fuck it makes me dizzy just thinking about it.

For that reason ill be starting a TG cha__el. This is the first time I've done this for a performer but her videos and the men she features are too good to not have an easy repository access. I have at least 3 vids of her. If u want the link ill send it only via DM here in LPSG and IL be checking my inbox 2x a day at 12 noon and midnight. If u get the link please do try to contribute as much as u can. Thanks!

Peterfernandes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys her OF is a GOLD mine. I've been masterbating all day. I particularly liked the videp of the NYC Athlete that's 6'5 and it was his first time blowing and getting fucked. I really like watching the beefy, seemingly masculine men shr attracts and watch all that tall and muscular physique MELT once her dick enters them. Fuck it makes me dizzy just thinking about it.

For that reason ill be starting a TG cha__el. This is the first time I've done this for a performer but her videos and the men she features are too good to not have an easy repository access. I have at least 3 vids of her. If u want the link ill send it only via DM here in LPSG and IL be checking my inbox 2x a day at 12 noon and midnight. If u get the link please do try to contribute as much as u can. Thanks!
Can u get it the video with dan benson? Please