Amazing Onlyfans - Ts4straight

Djokofin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm confused. Are the vids sold separately available on onlyfans? Or do I have to pay extra for individual video after paying for onlyfans subscription?
She has both a free account where you buy her videos one by one, and a subscription account where she posts most of her videos. In the subscription account, some videos you have to pay for in her messages. I think the latter is worth it for people who have not bought any of her past videos individually.

cookiedough7111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She has both a free account where you buy her videos one by one, and a subscription account where she posts most of her videos. In the subscription account, some videos you have to pay for in her messages. I think the latter is worth it for people who have not bought any of her past videos individually.
Thanks for the info. Subscription + still have to pay for some vids sure can get expensive fast

osterleyp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
paid for individual. but honestly, most are available not with subscription. I just subscribed again. I say it's worth it. Every single vid with a guy being topped was hot.

most of her videos are fake it's not worth it. the titles and descriptions are fake. the "personal trainer" in her video is too skinny, like this guy never even went to the gym, the college athlete is too skinny and it looks he never played sport once in his life. don't waste your money

Reactions: Andrewstar1

Andrewstar1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
most of her videos are fake it's not worth it. the titles and descriptions are fake. the "personal trainer" in her video is too skinny, like this guy never even went to the gym, the college athlete is too skinny and it looks he never played sport once in his life. don't waste your money

Haha, i have the same opinion with you. But 1 or 2 guys are really cute. And i just knew that she is from Indonesia because i speak that language. She and her ts girl friend speaking Indonesian when fucking guys together.

osterleyp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha, i have the same opinion with you. But 1 or 2 guys are really cute. And i just knew that she is from Indonesia because i speak that language. She and her ts girl friend speaking Indonesian when fucking guys together.

well the bitch doesnt look indonesian ill giver her that. must be the plastic surgery

Andrewstar1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well the bitch doesnt look indonesian ill giver her that. must be the plastic surgery

For all i know, she and her ts friend were talking very fluent Indonesian with Jakarta's accent. I live in Jakarta so i know the language very well. And few months ago in her twitter she showed a video where she was rubbing her cock into a guy's mouth while he was sleeping, and it showed on that guy's phone message in Indonesian language.

osterleyp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i just wasted one small cup of sperm, masturbating two times to her videos when i realized that all her videos were lies. i was too horny. i will not forgive myself. there ain't no jocks, personal trainer or college athlete in any of her videos. this bitch is a scammer but i'm glad i got her vids illegaly

Reactions: Andrewstar1

Andrewstar1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i just wasted one small cup of sperm, masturbating two times to her videos when i realized that all her videos were lies. i was too horny. i will not forgive myself. there ain't no jocks, personal trainer or college athlete in any of her videos. this bitch is a scammer but i'm glad i got her vids illegaly
Haha mean. But true.

osterleyp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tbh i have my doubts too even i feel like most of these guys are not straoght either

girll for me their sexual preference doesn't matter but it's how she blatantly lied and said that this guy was a personal trainer like bitch am i looking at the same guy? that guy is obviously too skinny and malnourished to be a personal trainer/college athlete. this bitch is retarded as hell.

aajames

Legendary Member
Media

I'm not at all into trans but gotta say some of the guys are quite cute. Those that do show face are not bad at all and those who don't show face still "performs" well, which makes it more of a shame since their facial expression must be well worth it. I gotta say I like that bitch, but if she ever reads this, I so hope she doesn't make up the story, finding out about lies afterward is always annoying. (But who knows if she might just post what she was told.)

aajames

Legendary Member
Media
girll for me their sexual preference doesn't matter but it's how she blatantly lied and said that this guy was a personal trainer like bitch am i looking at the same guy? that guy is obviously too skinny and malnourished to be a personal trainer/college athlete. this bitch is retarded as hell.

Yeah that's a bit annoying but still gotta say some of the guys she found are quite into her and pretty submissive. I love watching submissive guys getting stuffed in the ass. Just too bad she doesn't seem to enjoy fucking the cum out of these guys.

Don't care if it's trans or muscular guys or twinks, but if they find submissive guys and take full advantage of that, I wanna watch. Recommendations anyone?

Reactions: greenday2

aajames

Legendary Member
Media
Anybody have the latest video with Levi Brooks from geminimen?

And I can't help but wonder how she manages to go fuck Levi, that must be fun to watch! At least he knows what it must feel like to have stuff in his butt right? Would definitely feel good to have real warm meat.

Andrewstar1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah that's a bit annoying but still gotta say some of the guys she found are quite into her and pretty submissive. I love watching submissive guys getting stuffed in the ass. Just too bad she doesn't seem to enjoy fucking the cum out of these guys.

Don't care if it's trans or muscular guys or twinks, but if they find submissive guys and take full advantage of that, I wanna watch. Recommendations anyone?
We have the same fetish lol.