Amazing Onlyfans - Ts4straight

osterleyp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is what she wrote for the video with kevin cook

"FLIP FLOP FUCK WITH HOT MALE STRIPPER (30 mins, 4 Cameras, Cum Shot, Flip flop ) So recently my gf is having a sweet 40th Bday and because of the pandemic we decided to just get a suit in a hotel and throw her a surprise party, we also hire a male stripper for her... lets just say his name is C, very cute with hot body... so the party went great and during the party C and I really hit it off, he keep coming back to talk to me even even though we told him pay a lot attention to the bday girl but my friend was trashed and she didnt care LOL anyways then C ask for my number and i was reluctant because I don't feel like telling him about the whole trans thing but i was like what the hell... why not.. so i gave him my number and we been txt'ing back and forth... and i decide to tell him over txt, and he's OK with it and to my surprise when i mention bout the whole recording thing, he doesn’t mind, as long as he get to fuck me too. It was really hot, if u guys look closely at our faces u can tell how much we are into each other, we just can’t wait to fuck each other LOL And of course he have a big dick, LOL the one time I agree to get fuck the guy’s have to have a big dick… it was pretty painful but feel good after while and p0p’ers deff help.. then he cum in my mouth… like a loottt of cum and just hang out and talk… then we both got horny again, he started to kissing me and sucking me, he said I want to get u cum this time.. so I did… in his mouth… FUCKING HOT AS FUCK !!!"

this hoe lies too much

flatbread

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I agree most if not all her scene descriptions are made up. But i gotta say quite a few of those guys are hot. It turned me on seeing them getting fucked by an Asian trans. Just ignore the descriptions and enjoy the videos.

Reactions: Krpt

ventility11

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

aajames

Legendary Member
Media
not everything.

ManyVids - Hottest vids from your favorite content creators if anyone has this, please share. it's only 3 minutes i think. file size can;t be that big

I meant to say that his his ig came up. Anyway, I'd love to watch that video too. The sequel is not bad we should enjoy the prequel. And it will be even hotter if that guy's face however handsome and cute he is is not censored so that we get to enjoy his facial expression seeing himself fucked in the ass.

Reactions: ueberhau

jlong727

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
do you have the videos of the second photo? with the blonde whose name i dont remember now
Danni Daniels is a up front racist! Its one thing to have a preference but too openly call black people nigger and to demean people of color is another. I've personally seen myself that young MAN say some pretty foul shit. Just ask anyone in the st pete Tampa area where they have a shit load of unprotected sex on grindr and use to be on Craigslist. I'm surprised they haven't contracted something.

yayme

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

osterleyp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She originally posted a photo of him in his football jersey. After a follower was able to find him, I think she removed the picture. He used to play for Virginia Tech.

there's a reason why his face is censored. if he showed his face, you can do whatever you want with the info. but if you really want to see what he looks like, just PRIVATE MESSAGE anyone who has the info and don't share it anywhere. i don't want this thread shut down

plus, if you guys care about black lives, do not share his info. he is a democrat and anti-racist blm supporter. his mother is a trans and they marched and twerked for blm, george floyd and breonna taylor. so respect his privacy he's a great liberal like obama and pelosi

think before you post. save this thread. i don't want the admins to delete this. thank you

Reactions: sie