Amazing Onlyfans - Ts4straight

Sophia2020

Experimental Member
Media
She originally posted a photo of him in his football jersey. After a follower was able to find him, I think she removed the picture. He used to play for Virginia Tech.

Yay, anyone saved the photo of him in his football jersey? Viginia Tech + football varsity is double whammy lol.

sie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yay, anyone saved the photo of him in his football jersey? Viginia Tech + football varsity is double whammy lol.

Or anyone recently bought that video in new version she said it was unblurred already lol.

marcrose699

Cherished Member
Media
do you have more of him? no cum on both videos
omg i came so hard watching this. this guy who got fucked by yasmin also appeared on ts4straight's of. he's the guy from the 6'5 college guy video. since he doesnt hide his face, can someone id him? hes from iowa but goes to college in the nyc area

panlaman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can hook up w/a real LB here for basically $30 so I'm really not into OF etc. OTOH, these girls need to make money and right now they aren't making much I guess, hence OF etc. If you can afford it and LB's aren't in your area, then why not I guess.

Here, LB bars run live videos on FB and so on where you can "buy them a drink" in real time for 140-160THB. But since covid hit my pocketbook like a gd mofo too, I ain't doing that either!
If I can afford to go out and buy them lady drinks in person, I would lol. Otherwise there's places to go where they hang out and you can get just what u need for real lol. :D