Amazing orgasms without ejaculation!

D_Dick_Jerqhoff

Experimental Member
Media
On Friday night the gf and I watched a show called Strange Sex that featured a story about a woman who can think herself into orgasm without genital stimulation. The next morning I was lying in bed and my gf was casually rubbing my nipple. It felt good so I decided to try some of the techniques from the show (tightening abs, breathing, clearing my mind) to see if I could make anything happen. The next thing I knew an amazing pleasure was building throughout my entire body. I soon shook with an extreme orgasm-like burst that felt absolutely incredible. My cock swelled but I didn't cum. My gf said I was warm just like I am after a normal orgasm. I proceeded to do this eight more times which was a first for me and really unbelievable! I figure it was possible in part because I didn't cum and lose that sexual energy. There was some precum leaking out in the later stages. I'm totally amazed that this was really possible. I'm going to try it again to see if I can replicate the results!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You can have an orgasm without ejaculating; it sounds as if you very well may have had that happen. Wish I could learn that technique myself, be great!

D_Dick_Jerqhoff

Experimental Member
Media
To start I was well rested and relaxed, and hadn't recently ejaculated so I was quite horny. I started by tightening my abs, pumping downward as if to pump blood into my cock area. I started breathing steadily as I would during sex, increasing to an orgasm-level. That was all I really did. The feeling built inside me as if I was approaching a normal orgasm.

D_Dick_Jerqhoff

Experimental Member
Media
Oh and by the way I had done an intense workout the day before so I think that helped to build the pressure and muscle action. Google 'orgasm without ejaculation' - there are some good resources that echo what I say here.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have read of other ways to Orgasm without Ejaculating

Just exercise your PC muscle (the muscle you squeeze mid-streaming peeing to make it stop)

I'm not sure how long it takes, but like any other muscle it takes time to build its strength. When you've attained this "control & strength" over the PC muscle do as your normally would to have an Orgasm (intercourse, blow job, jerk off...whatever) and when you are about to Orgasm, you squeeze the PC muscle and no ejaculation occurs, but Orgasm should still come.

I don't know if anyone has tried this method before (or if its safe even?) Anyone?

D

deleted105034

I've tried it, it's definitely possible.

I did it just like aqua-illusion said.

Only thing is, I've read that people can have a dry orgasm, and then just keep on going with no break right after it. For me, I still need a little bit of down time, even after a dry orgasm.

Now-a-days I'm really into just edging until the point of no return and staying there, letting my PC muscle relax. Take deep breaths, and the urge to come will just magically evaporate...It feels like it's travelling up your spine or something. I can literally feel my cock stretching out and "balooning" as the muscle-relaxing chemicals go coursing through my body.

Then if I just stop, without having any type of orgasm, I feel like I'm on a natural high for the next 4 hours or so.

I was actually curious if anybody else is into edging like this?

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
I have read of other ways to Orgasm without Ejaculating

Just exercise your PC muscle (the muscle you squeeze mid-streaming peeing to make it stop)

I'm not sure how long it takes, but like any other muscle it takes time to build its strength. When you've attained this "control & strength" over the PC muscle do as your normally would to have an Orgasm (intercourse, blow job, jerk off...whatever) and when you are about to Orgasm, you squeeze the PC muscle and no ejaculation occurs, but Orgasm should still come.

I don't know if anyone has tried this method before (or if its safe even?) Anyone?
I do this sometimes when jacking off. I have about three to five orgasms, without ejaculating, in one hour. Every orgasm is a little bigger then the previous one. Then I finish with an ejaculation, and let me tell you, there is a lot of power behind that one. Your spunk will fly for miles.