amazing pictures

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How can anyone blame a woman for being raped? :wtf2:

That one is so easy to answer!

If you can justify blaming a woman for being raped, it makes it a whole lot easier to convince yourself that talking down to them, giving them the odd slap and "ruining" them with your huge slab of meat is perfectly acceptable...

I mean, hell if there are women out there who willingly ask to be raped, then surely asking for a slap in the mouth must be quite common place?!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stealing sex from someone is not the same as stealing possessions. You can be careless with your possessions but you have the right not to expect that someone will steal sex from you whatever you may wish to attire yourself with.

Some of you guys seem to think that rape is in the natural order of things. It pains me to the core but maybe all men are rapists after all.

You can "expect" your favourite team to win a game. Doesn't mean they will. You can "expect" not to get raped but that doesn't magically stop you getting raped.

And many people are careless with themselves. People who drink themselves into a stupor, walk around in clothing that equates to underwear, don't eat properly, use drugs, etc.

Also you can say rape is not about clothing but then how do you explain the rapists who have fetishes for (and only rape) women with: high heel shoes, stockings, tights, etc.

Maybe most rape is not about clothing (I see no evidence for this) but the fact is that in this case, the rapist was targeting women in skirts. So in this case it was about the clothing.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
So that's why the cop warned the woman in shorts? Because it is about skirts?

As for the rapists whp pick their victims based on heels / stockings / etc. - how common is that? Do you know? I don't. Besides, I think dolf has already covered that when she mentioned rapists picking their victims because they remind him of someone, or of a type by whom he is threatened.

Do you ever read these threads, Incocknito, or do you just bull in with your ready-made opinion that the women here must be talking out of their holes?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really care how common it is. The fact is that the rapist here is going for women with a specific dress code. And I don't read dolfette's posts, no. I merely avert my eyes. Nothing is ever worth reading. Or capitalised.

And I don't have the time or inclination to read whole threads. I just skim :p

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You can "expect" your favourite team to win a game. Doesn't mean they will. You can "expect" not to get raped but that doesn't magically stop you getting raped.

And many people are careless with themselves. People who drink themselves into a stupor, walk around in clothing that equates to underwear, don't eat properly, use drugs, etc.

Also you can say rape is not about clothing but then how do you explain the rapists who have fetishes for (and only rape) women with: high heel shoes, stockings, tights, etc.

Maybe most rape is not about clothing (I see no evidence for this) but the fact is that in this case, the rapist was targeting women in skirts. So in this case it was about the clothing.

It is widely acknowledged that rape is about power and control, not the need to get off. This combined with what we know about fetishes (Where's Gillette when I need her? She made some lovely posts about fetishes if I recall!) implies that rape based on clothing, in the sense that you suggest does not exist.

It may be triggered by memory or need to gain control/revenge/power over a memory or person within a memory, such as ones mother, sister, hs girlfriend or cheerleader who made your life hell. Which could very well manifest itself by you attacking and raping women who remind you of her, be it a smell, style of dress or hair style/color, but to suggest that a short black skirt is enough to send someone into a raping rampage is moronic.

(Wouldn't it be lovely if those actually committing the crimes were made to take as much responsibility for the acts as the victims were?)

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men with a strong sexual attraction to women and who like power and control should not be around women. They most likely aren't rapist but you just never know.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm assuming that's a joke Nia? Else I think you just condemned my husband to some island full of other men... I don't think he'd like that, and I certainly wouldn't :redface:

Well men apparently can't control themselves if they see short skirts or some skin on women. I am just protecting men from the crimes they may commit.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well men apparently can't control themselves if they see short skirts or some skin on women. I am just protecting men from the crimes they may commit.

Aww you're so considerate!

So, we talking an island or just throw them in a special "for crimes you've not yet committed" jail?

We need to get all the fine details ironed out for our proposal before we go public with it, if we give them too much warning, they'll just try and turn it around on us and force us to only leave the house in trousers and a baggy jumper!

I'll start drawing up the multi-choice questionnaire we'll need to determine who to target! :biggrin1:

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe a prison is best that way they are already locked away until the day men can walk safely outside without the desire to rape women. As we know men are incapable of keeping their desire for sex and power in check.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Clever. :biggrin:

Ac - sign me up for the survey team. I'd happily door to door with that questionnaire. :smile:

Consider yourself added...

I think it should be a points based system:

1-20 - Shows no signs of skirt based erectile influence, possibly gay. Can be safely allowed to remain in society and injected with a safety compliance chip reading "This animal is safe to touch"

20-40 - Shows signs that skirts can influence erectile state, no aggression or need for power exhibited. Can be safely allowed to remain in society and injected with a safety compliance chip reading "This animal poses only mild risk of causing harm, use judgement"

40-60 - Shows of skirt based influence to erectile state and a moderate need for power exhibited. Can be allowed to remain in society, be injected with a safety compliance chip reading "This animal can cause harm, use caution" and added to the dangerous wild men list.

60-80 - Shows an above average skirt based erectile influence and need for power. Should be moved to special supervised housing, clearly marked with "Dangerous wild men" signs, injected with a safety compliance chip that reads "Dangerous - Do not touch" and tagged so that they can be tracked.

80-100 - Shows extreme signs of skirt based erectile influence, an uncontrollable need for power, and/or shows sympathy and understanding for those who've fallen foul of the project indicating that they may have falsified the answers provided. Should be immediately removed from society and placed in high security prisons for the potentially harmful.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don’t wear short skirts — you could get raped. That’s essentially the advice the New York Police Department is giving young women in one Brooklyn neighborhood following a slew of unsolved sexual attacks in the past few months.

As the police have pointed out men can't control themselves so best just to lock them up for their own and women's safety. We just can't risk it.

B_hunghealinglover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm certain that if there was a violent rapist targetting men, who had a tendency to pick on males wearing short shorts, within minutes of the police issuing a warning, most men would stop wearing short shorts as quickly as possible, because they wouldn't want to get raped. It's what I would do.

I seriously doubt that in response to such a police warning, gangs of hysterical men would take to the streets, defiantly wearing shorts, holding banners saying "Rapists cause rape, not shorts!" and "My hot body, my choice!" That wouldn't be a rational response.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
And I'm certain that *most* men would do absolutely fuck all under the assumption that either "It won't happen to me" "I'm not gay" or "I'd like to see them try, I'd beat them senseless"

It's very easy to make assumptions about how people would react in a situation that isn't real. Tell me, how many times has someone fitting the pattern of your theoretical rapist has been on the loose in your years of being? I'd wager no where near as many as has been the case for women.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
How about you catch the guy and make it a condition of parole that he is allowed out when women decide they don't want to wear skirts. The blonde guy when women stop being blonde, the guy who goes for big titties when women stop having big titties, the guy who hates women when we stop having women...............

In the meantime, Ladies, please be yourselves. Your community values you. Really.

Guys is it really so hard to get this?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It seems there are many men here who are determined to blame women, not just for being victims of rape but for being potential victims, too.

Shall we all bind our breasts, wear the veil and avoid eye contact with men?

There are a hundred and one things that people do every day that could get them singled out by a rapist. It is beyond the victims' control. I don't know many women who don't take precautions against situations where they could find themselves in danger. Frankly it is bad enough that I always make sure I go the the filling station during daylight hours, that I get a space under the lights and near the doors in mall parking lots at night, that I carry pepper spray when I walk my dogs, and so on and so on. I already take precautions - I'm already sensible. I don't need some cunt telling me my fucking skirt is too short and imply that I'm asking for it.

Last edited:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There are a hundred and one things that people do every day that could get them singled out by a rapist. It is beyond the victims' control. I don't know many women who don't take precautions against situations where they could find themselves in danger. Frankly it is bad enough that I always make sure I go the the filling station during daylight hours, that I get a space under the lights and near the doors in mall parking lots at night, that I carry pepper spray when I walk my dogs, and so on and so on. I already talk precautions - I'm already sensible. I don't need some cunt telling me my fucking skirt is too short and imply that I'm asking for it.

I walk through a small wooded area 10 times a week, it takes no longer than 2.5mins to get from one end to the other, and there are houses within ear shot the entire time.

Every time I go in there, I ensure that I have my keys between my fingers, in my pocket, I scan the entire way paying close attention to any areas good for hiding, I know where the large branches are for smacking people with, I have my phone reading for dialing in my other pocket, I normally have my dog with me (unless she's ill or in season) and I always wear flats even though they hurt like a bitch, and change into my heels when I get back out in the open. I'm trained in self-defense and Taekwondo (with or without the hyphens depending on where you learnt it lol)

All that effort for what amounts to 5mins of my life, 5 days a week.

There really does come a point where I've done my part, and people need to start looking for someone else to fucking blame.

B_hunghealinglover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And I'm certain that *most* men would do absolutely fuck all under the assumption that either "It won't happen to me" "I'm not gay" or "I'd like to see them try, I'd beat them senseless"

Not really.

Quite recently, there were a string of male gang rapes in Leeds UK, all of which happened in a particular park after dark. The message got around that this park wasn't safe, so men (particularly students, as I was at that time) should avoid that park at night, especially if they were on their own.
And so we did.

There were not outraged protests, that "how dare anyone tell us what to do, its oppression!" The understanding was that this park was to be avoided for your own safety.

It's only sensible, reasonable behaviour, to take measures to avoid putting yourself in harm's way.