Amazing Race Finale

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just finished watching it (Great show, as always- I was rooting for the Daughter/Father odd combo but hey....).

Anyhow the 'kid' (racing with his cantakerous grandfather) had a shirt that read "Half Man/Half Horse" yet I don't remember ANY shots of him that would lead me to believe it is "that" kind of reference...

(now the host- DAMN, some shots of him so some SERIOUS meat on that man...damn)

anyone else notice this?

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just finished watching it (Great show, as always- I was rooting for the Daughter/Father odd combo but hey....).

Anyhow the 'kid' (racing with his cantakerous grandfather) had a shirt that read "Half Man/Half Horse" yet I don't remember ANY shots of him that would lead me to believe it is "that" kind of reference...

anyone else notice this?

so what happened?? I missed it...

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so what happened?? I missed it...

The poser hippies aka TK and Rachel won. Always seems that the team I absolutely do not want to win finishes first. I was also rooting for the father/daughter combo...or, failing that, the grandfather/grandson combo.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The poser hippies aka TK and Rachel won. Always seems that the team I absolutely do not want to win finishes first. I was also rooting for the father/daughter combo...or, failing that, the grandfather/grandson combo.

WOW! I thought they got buried in Japan...hated his hair but she was cute and extremly f*ckable...would have rooted for the other 2 couples too. fun series...

chefman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

anyone else notice this?
Phil is always packing amazing meat--he showed more in the earlier seasons!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just because someone wears a shirt that says, "half man/ half horse" doesn't mean it's true.

I've seen alot of guys wearing the "Got your tickets to the gun show" t-shirt with absolutely no reason to wear them.

Comedian Bruce Bruce made a joke some years ago about a guy wearing a muscle shirt in the audience but didn't have "a muscle in sight." It's funnier when you hear him say it, though.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I too was rooting for the father/daughter combo- what an amazing turn around they made as a team..

I still remember a few seasons back literally pacing the floor, yelling at the television to see who won (it was the black couple (she shaved her head) that was goign to use the money for invitro)... great show...

I am assuming we can all forget the 'familly season' tho?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

anyone else notice this?

I think you are referring to Nicholas and Donald the unlikely duo who made it to the final three. Grandson Nicholas, who stood a gangly/geeky 6' 5" relied on his scrappy grandfather for most of the Amazing Race.

Going back over the episodes I didn't spot anything that overtly screamed Monster Meat. One would hope that having been cursed with a face like that, nature would compensate him with a penis the size of a Louisville Slugger. Then there is conjecture whether or not he has ever seen a grown woman nude.

In real life Nicholas wants to be a dashing aviation hero to bag the babes. In keeping with this goal, his parents forked over super "muey" big bucks to send him through flight school. He is now a first officer on a ATR-72 turboprop for the regional airline American Eagle out of San Juan, Puerto Rico and making the equivalent salary as his buddies back home working at Captain Hooks Fish & Chips. Let us all pray that he doesn't screw up the clearances or confuse his captain too much between SJU (San juan) and PTP (Pointe a Pitre.) :biggrin1:

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
Also wanted the father/daughter to win.

Noticed the t-shirt right away. I think maybe he doesn't
even know that's what it means, as he never seemed to
be the brightest bulb.

I can imagine him saying, "Well, I like horses, and this had
the word HORSE, so..."

Arod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Phil's "Amazing" bulge has been non-existent the past two seasons. There were many threads and posts discussing Phil's bulge on Survivorsucks.com since Season 1 but since last year, the bulge is gone. I believe that CBS got wind of the posts and discussion and decided to cover Phil up. Look at all the episodes now. Phil either has dark rinse jeans on where you can't see anything, or he wears all of shirts untucked and over the bulge. :confused:

D_Potty Pocketfloppy

Account Disabled
Media
"I think you are referring to Nicholas and Donald the unlikely duo who made it to the final three. Grandson Nicholas, who stood a gangly/geeky 6' 5" relied on his scrappy grandfather for most of the Amazing Race. "

Were we watching the same show??? Bravo to 69 year old Donald for making it to the final three, however he would not have gotten through a single leg of the race without Nicholas. Nicholas shouldered the burden from start to finish, as was often mentioned each week at the start with recaps.

Cheers!

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Phil's "Amazing" bulge has been non-existent the past two seasons. There were many threads and posts discussing Phil's bulge on Survivorsucks.com since Season 1 but since last year, the bulge is gone. I believe that CBS got wind of the posts and discussion and decided to cover Phil up. Look at all the episodes now. Phil either has dark rinse jeans on where you can't see anything, or he wears all of shirts untucked and over the bulge. :confused:

That is very true!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had brought this up in another post...I agree- CBS must have read something.... in the first seasons the bulge was VERY noticable and well, delightful- especially in the 'run ups' where he would be standing there...smiling...and snaking down his left leg...

Ah well....prudes win again...

MARCOPOLO4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was also pulling for the father/daughter duo to win or the grandfather/grandson duo as second choice but was happy to see any of those 3 duos win.