Amazing Race

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm rooting for the deaf guy and his mom, thats so cool. When he did his jump I got so teared up, he must be a great guy. What don't make sense to me is if it was ok to let the cheese roll down the hill why didn't they just do that.

NYhungguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
talk about a terrible first trip---bungee jumping and carrying cheese. i think the cute deaf guy may be gay. i was THRILLED at the results---that that hateful couple are already gone.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just revealed that deaf contestant (and major hottie) Luke, who's competing with his mom and scored Team #1 in last night's competition, is gay according to his Facebook page. (It was really touching to see him in tears sign to his mom that winning last night was important to show others that deaf people "can do things.")

Attachments

BoxersMan

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is gonna be a challenge when they get to Romania where they have to put on incredibly tight lycra costumes and one of the producers said "They are so tight that you can definitely tell what religion they are!"

So here's to hoping that Kris and Brad get close ups. :p

The guys this season aren't too great, but some of the girls are HOT! Cara, Jaime, and Amanda. So hot.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel that the Asian bro/sis pair is going to win.
They are both athletic and great thinkers.

Love the deaf boy and his mother, sooo cute. Shed a mini tear when Phil told them they were first, in sign language. I also have a strong feeling for the 2 short stuntmen.

Love the Amazing Race, thanks for beginning this thread.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are quite a few hotties on this season's "Amazing Race". Kris isn't bad looking. Brad is a very hot looking older dad / silver fox. (There was a scene of him running for a train and it appeared that he had a nice package. I also loved the scene at the mat when Phil asked Brad to show his butt.) Preston was hot but too much attitude. Luke is very cute. So is Victor. And of course, we have back Phil Keoghan. He of the raised eyebrow and the Amazing Bulge.