Amazing Race

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GRRR! I haven't watched it yet! I'd say I should know better than to use the "next thread" link for risk of a spoiler, but c'mon -- this forum is to discuss big dicks, not spoil episodes!

pablovian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No shit - if the Goth team wins - she better keep all the money, cause he's just a weak, whiney bitch!!! - Miss you cowboys!!!!!!!!!

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll miss them I thought they make it a little farther than they did. I just hope the goths don't win though because they whine way too much.

It's reality tv. The producers create each team's "personality" through editing. I'm sure all the teams whine (remember Luke??).

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
So long cowboys. :( I was rooting for them too. I guess it will have to be Zev and Justin now. I could care less for the goths and least of all for the Globetrotters, as this series should have been about amateurs and not professional athletes, in my opinion.

SmallDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sucks :( They were screwed!! Go Gary and Mallory! I hate all the other teams besides Kisha and Jen and I guess Zev and Justin are alright.

I just hope they can compete for a third time lol

gr3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was surprised that no one was called into question for giving away the answer to the mileage challenge...two or three teams were given the answer (even when they incorrectly calculated) but the cowboy just turned around and did the whole thing again, he was the only who did. Then that hateful U-turn from the Globetrotters...And they took it in stride and smiled and supported each other the whole way. Hate to see them go! (Talk about nice packages!)

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was surprised that no one was called into question for giving away the answer to the mileage challenge...two or three teams were given the answer (even when they incorrectly calculated) but the cowboy just turned around and did the whole thing again, he was the only who did. Then that hateful U-turn from the Globetrotters...And they took it in stride and smiled and supported each other the whole way. Hate to see them go! (Talk about nice packages!)

I suppose, technically speaking, sharing answers isn't against the rules of the Race. However, a lot of fans are getting angry over it because 1) it means that teams getting the answers didn't actually complete the tasks on their own and 2) it enables multiple teams to gang up against another team by not sharing information. Personally, I am getting tired of seeing it since it seems like some teams are frequently given answers.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Because the "cheating" was well documented, and given that the cowboys were popular, the producers might have been wise to void their disqualification and give them another chance.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because the "cheating" was well documented, and given that the cowboys were popular, the producers might have been wise to void their disqualification and give them another chance.
Sharing infor is not against the rules therefor it wasn't cheating. In their first season the cowboys shared information so if they were to cry foul now it would make them hypocrites.

If the cowboys were both considered unattractive would people be complaining that they were treated unfairly?

And IMO Kynt reminds me of the "Stuart" character from MAD TV

YouTube - Stuart goes swimming