Amazing Race

jack316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hope KISHA & JEN win ! I love them so much ! If not them id rather either Zev & Justin to win or Gary and Mallory. Mallory is so nice

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Don't know if their is a current thread on the newest season of Amazing Race. But if you like any of the remaining guys in this season.. We get a chance to see their bodies and bulges in tonight's episode. They have to wear bodybuilding posing suits and do a posedown.

Last edited:

D_phn98uyp

1st Like
Media
Ernie Halvorsen is awesome. I had to go on Hulu today so I could see him (and others) again. I hit the "pause" button quite a bit when Ernie. The way he skipped away after he finished the competition makes me hope there's at least 20% gay in him.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ernie Halvorsen is awesome. I had to go on Hulu today so I could see him (and others) again. I hit the "pause" button quite a bit when Ernie. The way he skipped away after he finished the competition makes me hope there's at least 20% gay in him.

What about Ernie's comment about making eye contact with the guy in the audience?

Ernie and Cindy are my fave couple. More pics of Ernie and the rest of the cast ....

The Amazing Race 19 | It's Speedo Time | Bulges | Phil Keoghan Shirtless | Photos | homorazzi.com

And just Ernie ....

Attachments

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ernie and Cindy are my fave couple. More pics of Ernie and the rest of the cast ....

they're the couple I would like to see come in dead last. Ever since they flipped out on their cab driver when they were yelling "YOU ARE A VERY BAD CAB DRIVER! BAD DRIVER! BAD!". It made me cringe! I was so embarrassed for the United States during that part of the race.

I would love to see the snowboarders or the older couple win this time.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like to see them win, after the snowborders stole there first chance at a 1st place finish, they didn't get to the pitstop with there belongings when the one dropped there backpacks to make a run for it. Others in the past had to go back and get there bags to check in. Ernie sure looked great in that speedo. I think he's adorable.

invisiblekid36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wonder if they were told the night before to do a little manscaping in the pubic region so there wouldn't be any overhang of hairs. The suits were so skimpy that there had to be some kind of trim jobs before they put them on. Especially with how hairy Tommy and Bill were.