Amazing Race

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love Ernie. Cindy... meh. The snowboarders went down on my likeability after their speech about religion, especially saying they had no problem visiting a temple because they knew the one true God, one true religion. They definitely came off as Jesus freaks. (Not that I have anything anyone who is religious, just zealots.)

mvansd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm trying to find it on Youtube, but I swear I saw a split second peek at Ernies nutsack in a side view before they went on stage for the pose down,

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
they're the couple I would like to see come in dead last. Ever since they flipped out on their cab driver when they were yelling "YOU ARE A VERY BAD CAB DRIVER! BAD DRIVER! BAD!". It made me cringe! I was so embarrassed for the United States during that part of the race.

I would love to see the snowboarders or the older couple win this time.

Teams with younger fit guys like Andy and Tommy always have an advantage in the Race over co-ed couples. I like to root for the underdogs--particularly since Ernie/Cindy have been giving the snowboarders a real run for their money. You gotta respect that.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
A few seasons ago, when the blonde girl and her boyfriend won it, was the season with the most difficult challenges (remember the one where they had to unroll hay bale after hay bale in Sweden, or how about the ringing telephone game in the Czech Republic?). And she has arguably been the best individual player on the show (her teammate, named Shane, was a lousy player all the way through), even though there've been a few other standout players like the Cowboys (not in their second run, though lol).

Is it just me, or are they challenges getting easier and easier? This season has been a bit more difficult than last one, but ... (let's return to the days of more trying challenges).

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We could have a season 20 thread. I also hated seeing this annoying couple Brachael, if there so intelligent why are they wringing the reality show market. I did notice being in chemistry is no longer her credits. Can't make up my mind, long hair twin or short hair twin.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
UGH, I didn't know Rachel (and her man) from Big Brother was gonna be on the new season.

those twin guys are pretty. can they get rid of Rachel but KEEP hot Brendon?

We could have a season 20 thread. I also hated seeing this annoying couple Brachael, if there so intelligent why are they wringing the reality show market. I did notice being in chemistry is no longer her credits. Can't make up my mind, long hair twin or short hair twin.

Just a reminder of Brendan's best qualities ....

Attachments