Amazing Race

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a reminder of Brendan's best qualities ....

I'm totally tired of these shows bringing back controversial guests for ratings. I can see it now, a new spin to the race. Bring back a random team that was elimanted, OMG it just happens to be Brachael.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone remember the episode when they had to pose in those skimpy swim trunks? Austria, I think. The one dark-haired dude (I think from Chicago) they had to edit out mostly because the trunks barely covered his pubes and balls.

that was just last season. I remember the episode, but I don't recall any of them being well-endowed.

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anyone remember the episode when they had to pose in those skimpy swim trunks? Austria, I think. The one dark-haired dude (I think from Chicago) they had to edit out mostly because the trunks barely covered his pubes and balls.

If you're talking about the dude who was engaged to the Asia Chick, Ernie Halverson, I remember that episode. The one they had to do the bodybuilding contest?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah I was pretty upset myself.

WOW,I liked that outcome even better.

Last edited:

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Brendum and Racunt are ruining my favorite TV show!! When she made the whiny comment, about stepping in front of traffic, I wished she had.

bwcurved

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
They are hot, and I was rooting for them.

Yeah they are, I was sad to see them go. Those 2 gym buddies from new york are pretty hot too, though they are kind of annoying. And I am sick of Brendan and Rachel...can't stand Rachel and her constant crying and whining, and Brendan is an idiot to be with her, i wish they had quit like they kept saying tonight.

Still one of my favorite shows though!

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
^^ Then I started thinking. I think this is all an act. These two are such "Media Whores", and will do anything for attention. By behaving like everyone expects them to behave, gives them more drama, and therefore, camera time..What I don't get, is why they feel the need to stoop to these lows, by having these prior Reality "Stars" on the show. This is a well-rated, and multiple Emmy winning show.

eddie63

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Brendum and Racunt are ruining my favorite TV show!! When she made the whiny comment, about stepping in front of traffic, I wished she had.

So do I! :smile: I would have pushed the bitch! haha . . I miss the twins, nice to look at. :tongue:

It is also my favorite show to watch. I wish I could be on it.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my favorite team descriptions of all time... ""The Ogre and the Triflin' Ho".

Never saw Brennan and Rachel on BB but definitely liking him better than her. The constant whining and crying by Rachel on last night's show was too much. Whenever I hear Racers saying things like "This isn't worth it...", I say to myself "Then WHY are you on the show".

Dave, the Army guy, came across as a huge dick last night, not only shouting at his wife but berating her several times.

Still not a fan of the Border Patrol, especially with their comment of "There's no reason why we shouldn't be n first place every leg", but they did improve their rating a little with their offer of money to Cooter (or whatever his name is) for his daughter.

crushinonted

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I find this season to be the worst in a long while. There isn't a single team I can really root for. There aren't even any villains I want to root against. I just find them all equally disagreeable.